From EXO Planet

1. Hangul for EXO is “엑소”

2. Genre, performed by EXO is a K-pop, Mandopop, Pop, Dance-pop

3. EXO previously known as ‘소년 천지’ (“Boy’s Heaven” or “Land of Boys”)

4. EXO from EXO PLANET

5. Exo (엑소) is under SM Entertainment with 12 members which was built in 2012. The band is divided into 2 groups, EXO K and EXO M. EXO K promotes in Korea, and EXO M promotes in China.

6. Exo Planet (extrasolar planet) is a planet beyond our solar system

7. Until now (March 26, 2012) EXO fandom does not have the color and the official name of the fandom, but netizens gave the name to his fans Exotic (unofficial).

8. EXO-called M1 and M2 before their official name was revealed.

9. The first member of EXO revealed by SM is KAI (December 23, 2011) with a teaser titled “My Lady”

10. Kim Jong-In (김종인) is Kai’s full name (카이).

11. Kai is positioned as the Main Dancer, and included in the subgroup of EXO-K.

12. Kai was born on January 14, 1994. ± 182cm height. And his blood type is ‘A’.

13. Kai has father, mother, and sister two years older than him.

14. Kai is good at dancing, he can dance Ballet, Jazz, Hip Hop, Popping, Locking Dance as well.

15. He already knew Taemin ‘SHINee’ before becoming a trainee in SMTown.

16. Kai and Taemin was a close friend ^ ^

17. Kai has appeared in CF with DBSK on Hahaha Song.

18. He won ‘Singing Jjang of 10th SM Teen Best Contest’

19. Kai (predebut) & Taemin

20. Kai is also mentioned by SHINee’s member on ‘The SHINee World (album)’ thanks to.

21. Jonghyun: “… a long way to go Jonginnie ..” Key: “to our toddler Jongin, work hard!” Minho: “… our Jonginnie cute toddler.”

22. He goes to same school with Sehun, Sulli f (x), Suzy Miss A, and several other artists.

23. This is the school’s building of Kai & Sehun (School of Performing Arts). This is also school of Youngmin, Kwangmin, Minwoo – Boyfriend.

24. Kai has an Airedale Terrier dog (male), its name is MeongGu.

25. Kai’s voice is bass.

26. Kai once said in his Cyworld account, if he already has a girlfriend. But the authenticity of the account is still in doubt ^ ^

27. Kai’s teaser photo

28. Kai’s predebut 

29. Kai at the time of graduation ceremonies at the SOPA

30. Kai is very similar to Taemin

31. Then on December 27, 2011, SM revealed the 2nd member of EXO, which is Luhan.

32. Lu Han is his birth name (루한 / 鹿 晗)

33. Luhan positioned as the Lead Vocal and Lead Dancer, and he entered the EXO-subgroup M.

34. Luhan was born on April 20, 1990. ± 178cm height. And his blood type is O.

35. Haidian, Beijing (China) is Luhan’s origin.

36. In 2008 he sang “I’m Letting You Go” and also “The Future In Love With You”

37. Previously he was a trainee at JYPE, but in 2008 he moved to the SME as a trainee exchange