Libby's birthday!

Parker's POV

"Drew we're not discussing this....... Because I don't want to talk about it....... I don't care what day it is and I of all people know very well what day it is. I'm not doing anything differently. ...... Well what the hell Drew. Let's just throw a whole damn party! Let's celebrate one of the worst days of my like. Woohoo! It's my birthday again. It's been a whole eight god damn years!...... I don't give a shit that I'm getting angry. Because I am. And I have every right to be," with that Libby hung up her phone and walked in to the bathroom.

It's been two day since the little um... incident. She's still been having nightmares but now I know better than to wake her up.

I met her family on Friday. They were really nice. The twins were absolutely adorable and Charlotte was nice. Her brother Drew though, he gave me a long talk. He didn't tell me any specific details about what happens to her but he told me what he thought I need to know and this is what I've learn about the intriguing Libby Moore:

She moved in with her brother when he was 12. Her dad has been out of the picture completely since then. Her mom died of cancer when she was seven. She's been through a lot and there was a really big accident or situation or something on her eleventh birthday. Drew also thought that it was good for Libby to be living and interacting with a guy on a regular basis. He thinks it will help her get over everything.

Libby's fascinates me. She's gorgeous and doesn't even know it. Brownish blonde hair, darkish green gold eyes that change depending on what she's wearing, petite maybe 5'2". Definitely different from the girls back home. From Cassie. It seems Libby's only ever wearing denims with a baseball tee or a band shirt and her Chuck Taylor's.

I haven't hear her sing since that night in the loft. She was amazing though. Perfect voice. You could really tell she loved music. We share one class, music history/lab.

I don't know what I ever did to Libby but she really hates me. She's constantly avoiding me. Always asleep when I get home, which granted is usually pretty late but still, and once I tried to sit next to her in music and she moved. Completely moved to the other side of the room. There's something about her though. She... she has this light in her eyes. It's not really a light actually though. It's more like there's something... lost almost. I guess I could never say it's light then, huh?

After Libby leaves, for classes I assume, I take a shower and get ready for my day. I throw on my denims and a black t-shirt for work.

I walk to the kitchen to grab a few things before I head out. "Hey Parker, today's Libby's birthday and we want to get her something. Do you have and ideas?" Jay asked as I grabbed a banana.

"I don't know love. Only I know is she doesn't seem too happy about her birthday. Honestly I don't think she'll want a thing." I reply as I try and find my keys.

"Fine I guess you just won't sign the card, love" Kat replies mocking me. I don't like Kat much. She's a bit to... perky for my taste. Jay's told me on multiple occasions that the poor girl fancies me. Honestly I would be glad to sleep with her if it meant she would leave me alone.

I walk to the door and call out a bye before leaving.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

After my slow shift at 'That One Bar' - creative name right- I have to speed to music. My only class of the day. I walk in a bit late just as Jamie was explaining the new assignment. We were to get in partners and create a song to be preformed for the class. The song had to describe ourselves. It could be in any style and on any instrument. We would be graded on effort and how well the song messed with the two people. Everyone headed off to find their partners. I went up to Jamie and told her my partner see as she wasn't in class today.