Parker

The rest of the night continue in an awkward manner. Kat and Jayzalyn. Or Jay. As she had informed me to call her. Were nice. Friendly even but I'm not the easiest person to talk to.

They helped me bring my stuff up to my room and I got all set up. We ordered in some pizza and made simple small talk. Soon we were all doing our own thing.

The dorm was nice. It was actually big. Three bedrooms two baths. Kat and Jay. Got separate rooms. Since they are juniors and me and the other girl will have to share a bedroom. The other girl has yet to arrive but should get here some time today.

I wake up and call Drew. We have our normal little chat. I talk to the kids and Charlotte. Then I quickly hopped in the shower and throw on my sweats.

Later I was walking around my room finishing unpacking the door bell rang. Kat and Jay had gone to meet up with some old friends so I ran to the door.

"Coming" I yell as I grabbed my wallet assuming it was the Chinese take out place. I opened the door not even looking up from my wallet "so what do I owe you? $15.20 right?" I look up from my wallet and I don't see a take out guy. "You're not the delivery guy are you?"

The kid was not bad looking. He had dark almost black hair, blue eyes, they looked like ice. He was tall strong built. Definitely an athlete. "I'm looking for my cousin Jay Embers. I'm Parker Crislyn. She said I could stay here for a few nights." I slammed the door in his face. Ran to the bathroom and throw water on my face. My hair was in a messy bun. I kept rubbing my face. He can't be living here.

"Libby. Libby are you here?" Kat call a few minutes later. I calmly walk out of the bathroom and in the the kitchen/living room. Jay and Kat were standing there two shopping bags each... And then I saw Parker.

"Libby. This is my cousin. Parker Crislyn. There's been a mistake with his dorming situation and see as this is a Co-Ed dorm building I told him he could stay here till it was all sorted out." Jay said as I entered the room.

"N-n-no. H-h-he can't live here!" I stuttered out. I was pacing now.

"Libby calm down. You're fine. It's all fine. The only reason I even considered letting him stay here is because we all said that we were fine with co-ed rooms." Jay the calmer of the two continued.

"No. You don't understand. He can't live here. I don't want him here. I can't live with... with... a guy."

"Parker. I'm really sorry. I think Libby just needs a second. Will you excuse us please?" Kat spoke. The three of us walked into Jay's room. "Libby what the hell is going on?"

"He... he... he can not live here. I can't live with a guy. No. I. I don't trust him." I'm about it start crying. I can't tell them. And Parker can't live here.

Jay sat down, "Libby tell us. What happened that's making you act like this?"

So I told them.