The Roof

🎶'I. I love the way...

you walked away. Oh

And the way you used to dance. You used to sing you used to play you used to laugh...

But now. You've gone away. So far away. Oh

Don't let that little light fade. Just baby please come back to me. Please baby come on back. Come on home. Just be mine. Mi-i-i-ine

Honey. Please I just want to talk to you my baby girl. Oh. Your little eyes aren't as bright no more'🎶

I play the last few cords in the song and I hear clapping. Freaking clapping. I turn around and see standing there, was none other than Mr. Parker-freaking- Crislyn. "That was amazing! Seriously Libby that was...... wow! Did you write that?" he says as he walks towards me.

I packed up my guitar and ran out. I had been hiding in this little loft area I had found in the building.

I took my stuff to my room and went straight to the bathroom. I took a shower and got changed and ready for bed. I really don't want to be here. I have no idea what time Parker would be here but I knew I need to be asleep when he did.

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I got up early the next morning. Avoiding Parker at all costs. Getting to my first class, intro to sculpting, way early I had my choose of seats. I decided on a seat near the back but still close enough I could see.

My first three classes went by fast. The professors going over rules expectations and the over all curriculum. The all seemed easy and I was good at art so the shouldn't be too hard.

I went to lunch at a little campus diner near my last class of the day and by far the one I look forward to the most music history/lab.

I walked in a few minutes early. Many students have already arrived and taken a seat around the semi circle. This was a relatively small class I took a seat right in front. Professor maxwell or Jamie as she instructed us to call her seemed... Eccentric but very sweet. You could tell she really loved music. She went around the room throwing a kush ball to learn our names. Then to ruin the entire class who should walk in but my new best friend *note the sarcasm* Parker. He hands Jamie a piece of paper and she says, "guys it seems we have a late comer. This is Parker. You and take a seat right here next to Libby." She knew I wasn't happy.

I didn't talk to him the entire class. But the girls behind me did. They were practically swooning in his lap. Falling for the British accent and the shit load of smolder* they were receiving. God why are girls so naive and guys such such.......

Asshats?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

When I get back to the dorm Parker's not there so I grab my guitar and decide the I'll go hide on the roof for a bit.

It's a bit chilly up here but I've got on a sweatshirt. No ones going to find me up here. Because if I scream no one would here me. I think this is my new save haven. My new willow tree. My new hiding place. No one can find me and I will hide as long as I need.

???????????????????????????

(*) reference to tangled.

Hey guys sorry it's been awhile. I've been sick and had a bit of writers block. But I think I'm back in the grove. I should update soon but I do need some help. The song at the beginning. It's an original by me. But I kinda suck at writing songs. So if any of you lovelies want to give it a shot I could really use all your help. Just comment or message me if you have any songs I could use. Thanks ♥️♥️♥️