Chapter Seven: Fixed?

I woke up, tiredly and looking at my pillow and seeing that it was tear stained from yesterday. I still can't believe this happened. I had gotten a new phone, from my grandpa, thankfully I had the same number. Though, at this point I wished I didn't.

12 missed texts, 5 miss calls. This should be good.

Rachel: What happend with u n Ty? U 2 okay?

Sarah: Ima kill tht pothead! ily, dnt b upset!

Tanya: I'm soooooo sorry!

Kyla: I told you it was going to happen, bt ily!

Kami: how u doin today?

Evan: wht happnd wit u n Tyler?

Kyle: Tyler wants 2 tlk 2 u

Tyler: hey

Tyler: i'm sorry

Tyler: will u tlk 2 me?

Tyler: i love you?

Tyler: she was a mistake, i dnt luv her, i love u. she means nothing, plz call me.

All missed calls, from Tyler.

I didn't know if I wanted to talk to him, if I wanted to forgive him, what I wanted to do, I knew I wanted to lay my head down and cry, but he wasn't worth it.. Right?

I sent texts to everyone, well almost everyone.

To Rachel: long story, idk.

To Sarah: Hah, :( ily 2..I'm trying.

To Kyla: ily2

To Kami: enh, okay.

To Evan: alot, he screwed things up.

To Kyle: he shuda thought about tht. idk if i wanna.

Then I picked up my phone and called Brooke. I needed to talk to someone, far away. Someone that I could trust, not that I couldn't trust Sarah or Kami or Kyla, I just wanted to talk to someone who didn't already hate him, and that could maybe talk to him about it. I really, honesty don't know what I wanted.

"Hey, Brooke. Wanna hang at the park?"

"Yeah, sure. Are we going to wait to the guys get here though?"

"No, that's what I wanna talk about."

"Tyler? Kevin told me what happened."

"Yeah, Tyler. I just really need to talk to you."

"Its fine, in about 5 minutes I'll be down at your house."

"Okay, sounds good."

We hung up the phone. I went and put on some jeans and a sweatshirt and then put my hair up in a pony tail. I told my mom I was going to take Summer and Tyson to the park and then all of us left, including Brooke.

"So, what happened?" she asked.

"You know, telling Tanya he loved her. Then, he said he's wanted to kiss her since fourth grade." I sighed.

"He really regrets it."

"How do you know?"

"I could hear it in his voice when he called me last night and asked if I was with you."

"He called?"

"Relax girl, do you honestly love him?"

"I don't know? How does anyone know if its love anymore? People just throw it around there like its nothing now a days."

"I know they do, but you will know if you love someone."

"How?"

"You'll just know."

"But, it broke my heart when I heard that he said he loved someone else. And when he told her he wanted to kiss her? Wow, that hurt. Me being his first kiss, that really hurt. Was I bad kisser or something? I cannot believe it hurt this much."

"Then you love him."

"How can you tell?"

"I just can, you hate him, yet your worried. And you always wanna know about him, you get this little feeling in your stomach whenever he touches you, hugs you, kiss you, tells you he loves you, don't you?"

"Yeah."

"Then you love him. And you know you do."

"I really wanna forgive him, but.. I just don't want this to happen again."

"Talk to him about it."

"I don't know if I can."

"Sure you can, here he comes." she pointed up to figures walking towards us.

"Did you know they were coming so early?"

"Kyle told me not to tell."

"Ughhh!"

"Just talk to him."

"Maybe."

When he walked up to me, I could smell a strong scent of weed. Of course he'd gotten high, he doesn't know how not to. I just sighed.

"Hey." he said casually.

I said nothing.

"Ella?"

I said nothing.

"Just talk to me."

"What do you want? To explain that you love every little whore around. That what you said to me, meant nothing. NOTHING?"

"IT WAS A LIE! I never meant any of it!"

"What..?" I gasped.

"To her, of course I love you. I meant everything I said to you."

"Oh."

"Please forgive me, I am so sorry."

"I really don't know. How am I supposed to know that this isn't going to happen again?"

"Because I love you, and now I know how it feels to loose you, and I never want to feel that agian."

"Really."

"I love you."

"I love you more."

"I love you most times what ever you say, times two."

I smiled. He cheated, but he wins. Its okay. I went over to him and gave him a hug.

He hugged me back real tight, and it was nice to be in his arms again. He titled my chin back and kissed me, I guess I really do love him.

But can I really believe him now, after all that? I guess I'll have to find out.

______________________________________________________________________________

A/N

I know it took so long, I am sooooo sorry! I love all of you that are reading this though!<3

Over 2,000 reads, I can't believe it.

I love you guys!<3

xoxo,

Autumn<3

ps. A pic of Kami on the side.