Chapter Six: A dumb, blonde tramp

I've been asleep for a while now

You tuck me in just like a child now

'Cause every time you hold me in your arms

I'm comfortable enough to feel your warmth

And it starts in my soul

And I lose all control

When you kiss my nose

The feeling shows

'cause you make me smile baby

Just take your time now

Holdin' me tight

I played my song on rerun, over and over again. Because well, everything seemed to be going...amazing. He was amazing. I had never, and don't think I will ever feel this much about one person. Its kind of a miracle thing to me, finding someone you love and having them say it back. That, is a miracle.

Especially with guys these days. They are always so, i dunno, superficial? Or maybe too worried about their ego? But it was different with Tyler. He didn't care, about anything that got in our way.

When we met Ryne at his race and Ryne said, "You should break up with her because she's fat." He said to him, "I don't care what you think, to me, she's beautiful." Do you know what that means to me? The world.<3

I was also very insecure about my body and he would always tell me that I am beautiful no matter what anyone says. And I actually started to believe him. Maybe it was because I believed that he thought I was beautiful and to me, that's all that really mattered. He counted. He was the love of my life.

Enough about my feelings right, tired of hearing about them now? I bet so too, I hate being so mooshy. So, I forgot to tell you I play volleyball, didn't I? Well, guess what? I play volleyball! :)

It was our last game, matter of fact. Last game, and it was a home game. Unfortunately, it was on a Thursday night so, Tyler wouldn't be able to come watch me. But I was completely okay with that because personally I felt as if I looked terrible in my spandex and my uniform.

But, I did get to use my friend Morgan's phone. Which I was so greatful for. But I found out some terrible news before we even started the game.

"Ella, can I talk to you?" Kyla asked of me, if I hadn't mentioned we were still really close, she just didn't approve of Tyler (don't know why she couldn't be happy) but I just didn't talk about him much to her.

"Um, yeah? What is it?"

"I gotta tell you something about Tanya.." She said really sadly, and it made me worried. They were all huddled around her phone a little bit ago, what was going on? She wouldn't let me or Kami see though. We didn' t really mind much, though. Considering neither of us cared much for Tanya, being the bitch that she was.

I was getting pretty worried though, I mean what exactly could they be talking about. A new boyfriend? What it could be, may be endless possiblities. "Uhm, what?" I hesitated.

"Come over here." She whispered.

I motioned for Kami to come over and sit with us. She said it was going to be pretty bad, so I suggested that we go into the locker room. That was settled and so we walked into the locker room, but what I didn't understand is what was going on. What could it be? I was filling up with a lot of anixeity.