Chapter One: Homecoming Game.

Dedication to MySkyOfBlossoms for the amazing book cover!<33 thank you so much!!

___

So, usually every Homecoming both Rachel and I would stay over at Sarah's house because she lived only a little while down from the High School. Which, we planned on doing this year as well. Sarah's dress was a beautiful flowy silver dress, with creases as though it was folded and it fit around her curves perfectly. Rachel's dress was a pink around the ches area and then as it was all scrunched up on the bottom area, from her stomach to her mid thigh range was a zebra print. It was a gorgeous dress that fit her very well. My dress was a strapless purple dress, with both zebra and cheeta print on it in a black outline. It had that little over drape thing on the bottom that makes it glittery. Oh, our dresses were amazing, which they should have been, considering how long it took us to pick them out.

Of course, we weren't getting ready for the dance quite yet. It was only Friday night which meant... Yep, Homecoming game. We were hanging out with Tyler, and Evan probably going down to the park again. I heard that they were bring a friend named Kyle, also. I couldn't wait, though both Kyla and Tanya were still mad at me... I could care less. So, we did our make up all pretty and our hair and got our jeans so our butts looked good. Then after going down to the front of the school I knew there'd be trouble becasue there was Kyla, Tanya, Evan, and Tyler.

"Your not hanging out with him, right?" Kyla asked disapprovingly.

"Yeah, so?" I was irritated.

"So? What do you mean, so? So, I already told you he's a druggie and I don't want you hanging out with him. Plus, you know that Tanya likes him. Why would you do that?" Kyla was so defensive of her.

"Yeah, you know I like him, so stay away." Tanya threatened.

"Oh, please she could snap you like a twig, so take your skinny, snooty ass up to the football game and get out of my damn way!" Sarah hollered. I always knew she never liked her, well that got Tanya to back away.

"Damn, Ella. I don't understand why you have to be so fucking complicated. Why can't you just back off. You have Ryan.. Remember?" Kyla shook her head.

"What. The. Fuck? Why do I have to be considered complicated. I never said we were going to fucking 'hook up' or any of that. I know I who I have and I can take care of myself thank you. I do realize that I no longer have a friend that supports what I want. Do you even care anymore? Or are you only worried about what you want and what keeps me away from your ex? I'm so--" I got inturrupted by Kyla's phone.

"Hey, mom." Kyla sounded annoyed.

"What? Why? --

Now?--

Fine! I'll be up in a minute.--

FIne! I'm coming now!" Kyla slammed her phone shut and yanked Tanya's little chicken arm to get her to along. Which was probably for the best because if she would have stayed with us, she may have gotten her ass kicked.

"Damn, just got here and already a headache." I complained.

"Here, Ryan text you like seven times." Rachel handed me my phone. I didn't really want to talk to him right now, so I just ignored them all.

"Are we ready to go? Kyle's waiting at the park." Evan entered.

"Yeah, I'm ready to get the hell away from here." I started walking near the park. This walk went a lot faster than last time, no one really said much, it was a pretty tense mood. It loosened up when we got there though.

"Hey, Kyle!" Tyler called.

Kyle, who was tall with really long hair for a boy and it shagged off to the side and he was pretty tan for the middle of fall, just ignored him. It looked as if he was talking to someone sitting on the slide.