Epilogue

(A/N Dalawa magiging point of views dito. Right, bibigyan ko finally si Iñigo ng sarili niyang point of view. Akalain mo? It took me 50 chaps to finally give in on your requests. Anyhow .. Enjoy)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nina's POV

Another sigh escaped me, this time from my lips, and I began heading down the hall and down the stairs.

It was just after seven am, but I'm geeting hungry as seconds tick.  My feet, incredibly sore from the high heels I wore yesterday during another book launch for my second book. 

When I reached the down, I turned left, heading all the way down the hall until I reached that place that made me stopped

I noticed the first thing that my eyes laid upon .. 

His cabinet full of his achievements and trophies one thing I always admire him for

Formula Renault UK 2014, 8th place, 1 win, 2 pole positions, 3 podiums

Formula Renault UK Winter Series 2014, 3rd place, 1 podium 

 Formula Renault UK 2014, Graduate Cup 11th place, 5th overall 

 3rd place Rookie Cup Formula BMW Pacific 2015 Championship, 1 podium 

 2nd Place overall Formula BMW Pacific 2015 Championship, 1 Podium 

 1st Position in the Senior Rotax Max World Finals 2015 in Al Ain, Dubai, United Arab Emirates 

 Champion, Philippine Senior Rotax Max Challenge 2015 

 Asian Karting Champion 2015 (125 Open Category and Senior Rotax Max Class) 

I couldn't help but smile when beside all those trophies, lies our wedding picture.  It wasn't a typical wedding picture .. it's more on Photojournalistic.

The style could  tell our wedding story in a creative, narrative fashion, much like looking through a magazine or newspaper with a focus on all the elements of the wedding, including behind the scenes.

The First picturewas of the stunning bride walking down the aisle. If there is any nervousness about taking what people call the "final plunge," I thank heavens I did not show it.

Though one cannot see it from this shot, my eyes were firmly locked on my soon-to-be husband, and my lips were twitched up almost enigmatically. Accompanying me down the aisle was my Grandfather

The second picture is taken of solely the groom. If one looks at the corner of the page, they will notice a sliver of white – my dress. This was taken by the my request – I wanted to capture the moment Iñigo saw me as his bride for the first time.

Though it is hard to put into words how, exactly, to describe the look on Iñigo's face, one can easily tell just how completely enamored he is.

It is a rare look of vulnerability stained on the former playboy's face, but it is captured and will remain so in this photograph. His eyes are warm, his lips are formed in a tender smile. For anyone who continued to doubt Iñigo's feelings for me, this picture proves them.

The third picture takes place during the actual ceremony.. The shot has our backs predominantly to the camera, but the angle of our faces reveals a slight profile shot of the two of us. We both look ready to recite our vows, say 'I do,' and take our first kiss as husband and wife.

The next photograph needs no explanation. Father Luis has just announced the couple as Mister and Mrs Bustamante and permitted my Iñigo to kiss me as his bride. Like he needs further provocation! As everyone can see, his arm is coiled tightly around my waist, tilting me down and capturing my lips with his.

His other hand is placed behind my head, giving it support, while my hand gently cups his cheek. Both of our eyes are closed, and though the kiss is tender and appropriate for the setting, one can feel the sizzle that makes up our passion.

The last ceremony picture is of both of us, holding hands together, our arms raised. We were looking out at our audience, brilliant smiles eclipsed on their faces as our eyes shine.

My other hand is holding onto my bouquet of flowers and the guests at the wedding were throwing rice in our direction (which is why it may look like it is raining white rice!).

It feels like it was just yesterday, like it happened just last night. When in fact, it has been three years since that fateful day..

When I laid baby Nian on his crib, I opened our 50' flat screen tv and made my way to the kitchen to prepare for breakfast 

I made the oatmeal more nutritious when I cut the blueberries and strawberries into half, slice a banana and sprinkled some raisins on top.

Humming at the tune of birds I heard from the outisde, I poured a low fat milk instead of 2% after  I took the eggs off the burner, sprinkle or lay down cheese slices for additional taste. 

"DADA!!" I heard my little boy uttered, I smiled ..  
dumadami na ang alam ng words ng baby ko I thought

I wipe off my hands from a towel hanging from the fridge and walked back to the living room. There, I saw the news. Iñigo was being interviewed after a long tiresome race tournament abroad

Latest News: Iñigo Bustamante set the fastest lap of the race in Beirut

There was a hydraulic pressure alert as I came up to the grid. My start was very good – I made up a couple of positions – but I was stuck in first gear." He said as the reporter nodded

"I had to shut off and restart everything to get the car going. After that it was pretty good and the fastest lap shows we had very good pace. It’s a shame I couldn’t use that raw speed to fight for points or even a podium, but the speed we have is positive for the rest of the season.

Love was a wondrous thing when one took the time to think about it. Finding a person that loved  me more than I could ever know; finding someone that I loved more than I could possibly comprehend… It was astounding.

I felt so incredibly lucky, but as of late, We didn't really spend too much time together. In fact, I felt as though I was beginning to miss him. 

When was the last time we made love, anyways? A week now?
My brow perked up as I felt my lower stomach contract, almost as though it was scolding me for allowing myself to go without him for so long.

Looking back at the Flat screen tv, I saw how he ran his fingers through his hair. He's still not used to the feeling of the buzzed chops that met his fingertips rather than locks of hair. However, I began to notice how his lips curled into a smirk 

I smiled coyly when the reporter asked him "Why did you cut your hair?"

Iñigo, like me, seemed taken aback, and then chuckled before shrugging. "Because I can," he replied in his usual soft-spoken voice.

I rolled my eyes and minutes later, I heard my phone vibrating ardently on the sofa

"Yes, hello?"

"I knew you're watching it now" His voice was a little dangerous soft and seductive, wanting me to lure in and be hypnotized

"Well..  Aren't you suppose to be sleeping now, Husband?"
I glanced at the wall clock and saw it was quarter to 8. Manila is 5 hours ahead of Beirut .. so that makes it 3 am 

"It's all your fault. You keep me up this late"
I pulled a mock and fictitious gasp despite the fact I knew what he was pertaining to

"and how on hell did I manage to do that?"

"Hhhmm.. let me hand you the-----"
I immediately cut him off and said "Wait, Looks like Nian wanted to talk to you, Handsome"

I handled down the phone to my baby and he gripped it right away, He was a little daze as if mature enough to understand a word his father was telling him

Baby Nian Franco F. Bustamante is turning two years old in about a week and looking at him now, I'm sure he resembles more of Iñigo especially in the eyes..  

Adorable

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Iñigo's POV

I was probably more exhausted than anyone in this house. When Henry dropped me off at the manor at 11 ,I  told him he was relieved from his duty tonight.

I figured Nina was probably already sleeping; She had been working so hard the past few months, I ran my fingers through my hair, still not used to the feeling of the buzzed chops that met my fingertips rather than locks of hair.

But suddenly, The thought of Nina inviting me to join her on our bed made me hard.
For several weeks, How I had wanted to be in her mind; how I had wanted to read every dirty thought that would never pass through those full lips of hers.

I stifled a groan, realizing my body was reacting to its own thoughts, and at that moment, I wanted nothing more than to hold her in my arms, to kiss her lips, to make her moan my name.

There were far too many stairs for my taste as I all but dashed up them, leaving my suitcase at the top of the stairs. As I made my way to our bedroom, my fingers began unbuttoning my shirt. The door to our bedroom was slightly opened, I noticed, and light cascaded through.

There she was, her long, black hair tumbling down her shoulders and resting over her perky breasts. Her head was poised back, resting on the pillow behind her, exposing a long column of her throat. She was wearing one of my shirts

God, I loved it when she wore my clothing, especially if it was solely one article.

IThe shirt was long enough to hide her most private parts, but it left her legs quite exposed. They were positioned in a very welcoming way, her right legs bent over her left one. 

I looked over at my sleeping wife, carefully closing the door behind so I wouldn't wake her. . She looks content, beautiful. There is a small smile on her face.

It can wait. I think. Okay, it can, but I can't.

I know I won't sleep until I at least has it brought to the room, so I gently leave the bed and tiptoed out to the lounge, where I lifted the phone and punches zero.

"Hello, Mr.Bustamante, how may I help you?" a polite female voice greets me. She is much too perky for this hour.

"Yes, I have a package being held behind the front desk. Will you send it up, please?"

"Of course. Someone will be up with it presently."

"Thank you." I hang up the phone, then pads quietly back into the sleeping quarters to visit the loo.
 I put on one of the plush bathrobes hanging in the bathroom before returning to the lounge to wait.

A short time later there is a soft knock on the door. Henry the bellman is standing there with a large box in his hands.

"You still here?" I smiled at him, taking the box.

"For another hour, yes, sir," he replies. "Good night!," he adds with a nod before he turns to leave.

"Thanks." I closed the door and carried the package into the lounge. I opened the cardboard flaps and lifts out the wrapped gift within. This I carried back into the bedroom and places it on the vanity table.

Satisfied, I removed the robe and climbed back into bed beside Nina

"What are you up to now?" she says sleepily, her eyes still closed. "Kailan ka pa dumating? You always wanted to surprise me huh?"

"You're awake?" I asked, thinking that maybe I can give her the present after all.

"Not really," she cuddles into the blankets and I cannot help but scoot closer to her.

"So what were you doing?" she asks again.

"I thought you were sleeping," I chuckled.

"I am also curious."

"You'll have to wake up if you want to know."

She opens one eye, and I snorts a small laugh, kissed her, and get back out of bed to bring the present over.

"What is that?" Nina opens both eyes and sits up, hugging the blankets around her.

"Pasalubong mo from me." I smiled

"Eh lagi mo naman ako binibigyan ng pasalubong!" she laughs. Then, "Gimme."

Laughing, I hand her the box. It is rectangular, approximately the size of a large toaster.

"What on earth could this be?" she asks. It is heavy, and that piques her curiosity even more.

She peels back the paper to discover a hardcover leather-bound set of Tolkien's The Lord of the Rings, including The Hobbit. It looks old, but it is in excellent condition.

"First edition," I informed her.

"No…!" Nina gasps. "This is amazing, Iñigo. I love it. I…" she trails off, lifting one of the books from the case, running her hand across the embossed green leather with its gold-leaf printing.

She inspects the spine, runs her fingertips across the jagged edges of the pages, uneven and bumpy, made before mass-production turned out perfect books with smooth-edged pages.

Carefully opening it, she smiles as she flips the crisp pages carefully, handling them as if they were delicate butterflies' wings.

"I don't even want to know how you got these," she smiles, shaking her head. "Not to mention how much you probably paid for them."

"I know it's not a… conventional, but somehow I knew it was the right thing for you," I smiled shyly at her, watching her pore over each book in turn.

"I don't know what I was expecting, but it certainly wasn't this. It's fantastic. The second best thing I've ever gotten." She smiles at me

"Second best?" I asked.

She raises her left hand, flashing her ring at me, saying, "You." I grinned broadly.
Nina places the books back in their case and sets it on the nightstand. I gathered the paper and throws it in the bin and returned to bed.

"Thank you," she says, leaning forward for a kiss She did again and again, sweetly, as if I was the most precious thing in the world to her.

She smiles down at me, caressing my cheek with one hand while reaching back to grasp me fully in the other, eliciting another groan from my lips as she squeezes gently.

Nina bends down and kisses me fully, mouths open immediately, tongues meeting, still slightly sweet

"Dada Mama!! You so noisy.. Nian can't sleep!!!!"

We both pulled away from the kiss, equally surprised and dumbfounded

"My boy's sleeping with you?!" 

She laughs, resting her forehead against mine .

"Well.. I forgot about that"

 we both ended up laughing

and later on I realized ... that's how a night with Mr. Arrogant would end you up

-------The End