Chapter 35

• Dedicated kay New Batch Of RNs

Quotes for this chapter : When you are in love, the world seems like a great place to live in. Love has that effect on everyone. Life seems worthy of living and fate seems more giving. Being in love is therefore one of the most enriching and precious experiences of one's life. T

Overview : a little playful part for Iñina! Watch out! some words may not be THAT wholesome for minors. You must be above 16, open minded and is ready for whatever words you are about to imagine in your head

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I was eagerly responding to his rough kiss, running my hands through his hair and pulling lightly on his silky raven locks, knowing fully I enjoyed his roughness.

He groaned at the feeling of my soft flesh, softer then he remembered, on his fingertips, and he was a little impatient .. too impatient that he was eager to tear to gown off my skin

“No, Don’t” I said holding on to his free hand
“Magagalit si Meg”

He hissed but nonetheless complied with what I said, He swiftly unzipped the zipper at my back while planting small kisses all the way down

The he grabbed both of my shoulders so I could face him once again. I could feel his breathing becoming heavier as he kissed me harder, stronger with impact and demand, stroking the flesh on my thighs while slowly making his way to my black lacy underwear.

I could feel myself throbbing with want for this man, longingly wanting him to be inside my core, an undeniable increasing desire of pleasure building up inside me as he pulled down my underwear and let it drop to my knees.

A heightened moan escaped my lips as he pressed himself against my frame, the feeling of his covered and hard erection on my crotch making me feel heavenly already.

I heard him groan breathily before he attacked my mouth again, kissing my lips with aching need and passion.

And when he pressed himself at my entrance, We both broke the kiss to look at each other, pools of passion burning deep within one another's eyes.

He pressed his forehead against mine as he thrust slickly into mine, coal orbs watching as I shut my eyes tightly and moaned his name breathlessly.

“AHH.. Iñigo”

My nails dug into his back as he repeated the motion again, faster this time, earning a heightened cry of surprise

He had never made love to me this way before, each passion and kisses he makes is always brand new .. like a renewal was done. Every single touch burns my skin

He sped up the movement and strengthened his hard pounds as he gripped my hips tighter this time around

 He kissed me harder as I cried his name time and time again, moving to meet him at each of his reckless thrusts.

 He kissed me with so much emotion before pulling him self out of my core. I was practically blown away and all I could feel was the pleasure and the love he was giving me 

“I love you, My beautiful Nina” was the last thing I heard before falling on top of his hard-to-touch chest and joined him into their deep slumber

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Black lock soon appeared beneath closed eyelids who flapped gracefully open, and the bearer of those innocent pools sighed quietly.

I rubbed my sleepy eyes lightly with the back of my hand before I put it back at the same place.

I gasped as I felt warm flesh under my palm and I tried to move away, but then realized I was firmly imprisoned in strong arms.

I looked up sharply, my breath hitching in my throat as I took in the sight of Iñigo's angelic sleeping face.

His hair fell lightly in his eyes, hiding a bit of his face, but I could still clearly see his peaceful expression and the way his features formed a kind of content expression as well.

I’ve been up with him a few times, but never before had I woken up when he looked like this. Never before had he looked so peaceful and so content.

The times I woken up with him were pleasurable too, and his face was still peaceful, but he didn't quite look content.

He looked more tired and weary, like a man who'd been deprived of something for so long. He always held me possessively, as if afraid I would go, yet so gentle and affectionate... like the embrace of Romeo to Juliet, Of Jack to Rose and Of Edward to Bella would be.

And he was holding me flushed against his body, leaving no space between us. It was my naked body against his

I felt him shift lightly, his strong arms pulling me even closer, pressing my chest tightly against his and my lower area against his.

He let out a long and truly content sigh, leaning his forehead forward until it rested more closely to mine.

I couldn’t help but gaped at how beautiful he was from up close and I couldn't resist to reach out and touch his cheek

He responded with a groan as he lean towards my face. I watch his every movement and I saw how he breathed out quietly, and I smiled genuinely, gliding one of my hands from his chest to his back, pulling him more closely to me.

His head rested on my nape, and I could now feel his entirely. I felt safe, happy and contented when he locked me into a tighter embrace

My lips broke into smile as I whispered into his ear “I love you” and I saw him smiling while his eyes were still close

Sneaky little brat! Nagpre-pretend na tulog?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(A/N: I plan to upload this on the weekend but decided to update sooner. Dedicated to the new batch of RNs!! congrats! Im sorry if this is quite short and kinda bitin. Hindi pa to tapos pero I really wanted to upload it right away na .. Bawi na lang ako sa next upcoming chaps soon. Im a reader din from time to time at one thing na kinaiinis ko ay yung author na mtgal kung mag update kasi, my imaginations are hanging right there in the cliff and is eager to know what's next.

I know how it feels kaya pag matagal update ko, tlagang I'll make it sure that its long, detailed and worth the wait. Afterall, Readers should be serve nothing but the best. Right?

Comment?)