Part 16- My Little Gem

Ambers p.o.v

"What do I need to wear? Should I wrap up?" I asked, bending over my suitcase and turning to look at Jay.

"Yeah, I would!" Jay smiled, sat on the bed smirking at me.

"What?" I asked, raising my eyebrows at him.

"Nothing!" He shrugged, still smirking.

"What?" I asked, standing up, stepping towards him, giggling nervously. He wrapped his arms around me and pulled me down on top of him laughing. I lay above him and kissed his nose giggling. He brushed all of my hair off my neck and started to fiddle round the back of my neck.

"Wha-" I began.

"Just hold still" he smiled still fiddling. He lifted me up off him and I straightened up as something landed on my chest. I rushed over to the mirror.

"Jay... It's beautiful!" I gasped, staring at the gem that hung around my neck on a small chain.

"It's an Amber gem, because that's what you are, you're my little gem!" Jay smiled and took my face in his hands before gently pressing his lips to my forehead.

"I don't know what to say...?" I gasped, placing my hand over the jewel.

"Please say you like it?" Jay asked, scrunching up his face and crossing his fingers.

"No I dont..." I sighed.

"Right.. Well... Erm..." Jay began.

"Because I absolutely love it!" I grinned and crashed my lips up against his.

"I am glad, now get dressed! Oh and there's another present for you at home, from me, your mum and your brother..." Jay smirked and pulled away from me.

"Really?!" I gasped and Jay nodded.

"Yup!" He smiled, popping the 'p'.

"What is it?" I grinned.

"Oh yeah cos I'm really going to tell you aren't I?" Jay chuckled rolling his eyes.

"Worth a try!" I sniggered, pulling on my gloves.

"Are we ready to go birthday girl?" Jay asked, offering me his arm.

"I am indeed!" I smiled and linked my arm around his as we made our way down to reception.

***

"Amber I love that new necklace!" Kelsey smiled as we sat in the bus.

"Thank you! I'm guessing you know who it's from!" I chuckled.

"Yeah, I'm surprised you didn't know? He's been boasting about how proud he was at finding it for so so long!" Kelsey sniggered at Jay.

"You picked it out yourself?" I gasped, turning to Jay.

"Of course I did!" Jay smiled, looking rather proud of himself.

"Awh!" I smiled, resting my head on his chest as we drove along.

"Look at them!" Molly smiled from the other side of the bus, next to Nathan.

"Oh shut up!" I laughed rolling my eyes, she stuck her tongue out at me, waggling it about and making me giggle.

***

"Oh my god!" I gasped as we got out of the bus and stood beneath the Eiffel Tower.

"Me and Jay thought this would be a cool place to bring you for the morning!" Nathan smiled, pulling me into a hug.