Part 7- A Midnight Visitor

Molly's p.o.v

I broke out of Jays hug as he called after me but I didn't care. I picked up my bag and slammed the front door behind me and didn't look back. I started to run and didn't stop until I was interrupted by my phone vibrating in my pocket. It was Amber, I rolled my eyes and debated whether or not to answer, whilst staring at my phone and letting it ring on. I then realised that she wasn't the problem, it was her brother and I can't take his mistakes out on her, so I reluctantly answered the phone.

"Hello?" I gasped out of breath.

*Molly what's wrong? Why are you out of breath?!* Amber asked worriedly.

"I've been running, and your arsehole of a brother is what's wrong... No offence" I chuckled.

*None taken! He shouldn't have said what he said, please don't be angry with him, he didn't mean it in the way it came across and he's kicking himself about it..." Amber mumbled down the phone, I sighed, at least she understands.

"Amber, I don't care, he said what he said, there's no other way to interpret it. If Nathan was so upset then he shouldn't have said it in the fist place should he?" I sniffed.

"Molly are you crying?" Amber gasped.

"No why?" I lied.

"You are, where are you? Let me know where you are and I'll get Nathan t-" I cut her off.

"He's the reason I'm in this state so why on earth would I want to see him of all people?" I cried down the phone.

"Molly I'm sorry..." Amber sighed.

"You have absolutely nothing to be sorry for sweetie, it's fine, I'm fine, I'll speak to you later, I just need some time..." I began.

"Okay hunni pie, I completely understand. Text me so I know you're home at least?" Amber asked.

"Of course I will chicken pie, don't worry about me" I laughed down the phone and hung up, carrying on walking and finally turning down my street.

Ambers p.o.v

I looked down at my phone to see Molly had hung up, I sighed and went downstairs. Jay smiled at me from one couch and Nathan was sat on the other with his head in his hands.

"She okay?" Jay asked, looking up and smiling. I shook my head and took a seat next to him.

"What did she say?" Nathan asked, raising his head.

"Not much?" I shrugged, Nathan's head flopped back into his hands.

"She'll come round Nath?" Jay said reassuringly.

"Yeah, I'm sure she will" I agreed and smiled but Nathan wasn't having any of it. Me and Jay watched him worriedly...

Molly's p.o.v

I got out of the shower and changed into my pyjamas. I towel-dried my hair and raked a brush through the knots. I looked at the window and saw it was dark so took my duvet to the couch and decided to put a film on. I scrolled through the planner and saw that I'd recorded "The Last Song", knew if was a sad film and so thought id go with that one.

My phone lit up.

"Hey love, how are you? How's college? Any !new friends? Any nice boys? Miss ya- Mum x"

My eyes filled with tears, I missed my mum and so started to type out my reply:

"Hey Momma, college is good! I love music and dance. Yes, I have a new friend, her name is Amber Sykes and she's a sweetheart! There was this guy I took a bit of a shining to but I don't think there's anything going on there really. I'm good, how are you? Well actually there's one thing, the nightmares. They don't stop, they're either of the day we found out or my interpretation of how it happened and it's killing me. I'm scared to sleep, I stayed at Ambers the other night and wouldn't sleep but her brother sat with me and I slept the best I had since that night. I've tried tablets and everything but it's just not working. On a lighter note, the house is looking good, everything is unpacked and organised thanks to some friends and everything's in order... Mostly. Missing you and Josh so much and I can't wait to see you when I'm able to venture home! Love you too much xx"