Part 8- As Long As We're Alright

Ambers p.o.v

"You're not falling asleep are you?" Jay asked, shaking my shoulder lightly as I drifted out of my slumber.

"No? Course not!" I stretched.

"Good because there's half an hour left and I don't want you to miss it!" Jay smiled as I sat up and snuggled into him.

"Yeah I know!" I smiled.

"Well that's funny, sleepy head, because the film finished an hour ago!" Jay sniggered and began to tickle me.

"You're a muppet Jaybird!" I laughed and pushed him playfully before snuggling back down with my head on his chest and his arms pulled around me.

"What do you wanna do now? Should we head to bed?" Jay smiled.

"Nah, I'm not tired now!" I giggled and Jay kissed the top of my head.

"Can I ask you something?" Jay asked, clearing his throat.

"Awh I always dread the next part when a conversation starts like that, but go ahead!" I laughed nervously.

"Erm... Are you... A um... Are you a Virgin?" Jay asked nervously.

"Bit personal bird!" I laughed, feeling my cheeks flush a deep crimson.

"I know, I'm sorry, I shouldn't have asked" Jay said, pulling me on top of him and kissing my shoulder.

"No, it's okay, but yes I am!" I smiled shyly.

"Ah okay" Jay shrugged and kissed my shoulder again.

"But... That's only because I haven't found the right guy yet" I blushed and felt my heart flutter.

"Fair enough, I'm glad you respect yourself enough to not give that to just anyone, it's a big step!" Jay grinned and kissed my forehead.

"Hmmm, you're right, but if I found the person I wanted to do it with, then I'd be more than happy to... And guess what Jaybird!" I smiled as my heart pounded out of my chest.

"What?" He asked, turning to face me.

"I think I've found him!" I beamed down at Jay, he raised his eyebrows at me before pulling me down on top of him and our lips crashed together. I was shocked at first but began to kiss him back. He licked my lips for entrance and I granted it, his tongue slipped into my mouth and traced swirls around my mouth and along my teeth. Eventually we both pulled away to gain our breath.

"Should we take this upstairs?" Jay smiled. I gulped and nodded.

"Come on then" I nodded, got to my feet and pulled Jay up the stairs until we reached my room and my heart continued to race.

"Amber, is this what you want?" Jay asked, standing behind me and kissing my shoulder.

"Yeah, I do, I just don't know what to do! I'm nervous I'll do it wrong..." I blushed. Jay stepped in front of me and took my face in his hands.

"Hey, look at me, if you don't want this, we don't have to, but if you do, I'll talk you through it and we'll do it together?" Jay smiled and kissed my lips. I pulled away.

"I do want this, I want you Jay, you and no one else!" I smiled and he grinned back at me, sending his lips crashing against mine. We kissed until he gently lay me down on the bed, he crawled on top of me smiling and pressed his lips against mine again. Jay reached out and helped me pull my top over my head as I lifted his t-shirt over his. I grinned as his flawless chest appeared in my face. He pulled my trackie bottoms off and I unbuttoned his jeans and reached out as he pulled then down.