Part 5- Sleeping Arrangements

Molly's p.o.v

*Bleep*Bleep*Bleep*Bleep*

Thank God my alarm went off, there was no way I was going back to sleep. I stretched to get my phone and switch off my alarm to see a missed call from Amber.

*Hello?* she asked answering the phone.

"Hey! You called?" I yawned.

*Yeah, do you want Nathan to give you a lift this morning?* Amber asked.

"No, don't be daft, it's miles out of his way! But thank you!" I laughed.

*Mol, it was him that offered!" Amber said down the phone.

"He did?" I grinned.

*Yeah, pick you up in an hour? You're having a lift and that's that!* Amber chuckled down the phone.

"Okay, thank you so much!" I smiled and put the phone down. I ran into the bathroom and switched the shower on, taking off my pyjamas and jumping in.

Nathan arrived right on time and sat outside my house, beeping his horn to signal that he was here. I locked up the house and jogged down my path into the back seat of the car.

"Morning!" I sighed, flustered as I got in the car.

"Hey Mol!" Jay and Nathan called from the front in unison and I laughed.

"Morning hunni pie!" Amber smiled. We made small talk and I yawned.

"Sorry Mol, are we keeping you awake?!" Jay laughed.

"No, I'm sorry, I didn't sleep very well last night!" I sighed.

"How come?" Amber asked, I just shrugged and looked down at my hands. I could sense Nathan staring at me through the rear view mirror, I tried everything I could not to meet his suspicious gaze.

"Thanks Nathan, I appreciate it!" I smiled as the car pulled up and me and Amber climbed out.

"Anytime, see you soon Mol, later Amber!" He smiled and drove off as Jay waved to us out of the window.

"So Mol, the deal is, we don't tell anyone about my brother okay? Simply because I want to fit in!" Amber smiled.

"Of course! You have my word!" I grinned and pretended to zip my lips and throw away the key. She laughed and I linked her arm as we walked towards the college.

***

Friday night came round quickly. I didn't know what to wear or what to take. I settled on taking my long fluffy pyjama bottoms and a white vest top. I went in my navy Hollister joggers and hoodie, wanting to be comfy. Amber text me her address through, Nathan offered me a lift but I refused and walked round.

*knock*knock*knock*

Amber came skipping to the door.

"Hey, come in!" She smiled stepping out of the way.

"Hi, thanks!" I gave her a hug and she took me straight upstairs to her room to put my bags down. I walked back down to the front room and Nathan and Jay were sat there in tracksuits.

"Hey mol!" Jay waved.

"Hi!" Nathan smiled, getting up from his slouching position.

"Hey, should you two not be getting ready?" I asked.

"Nah, plans fell through so we thought we'd just stay in with you guys?" Jay smiled and Nathan was watching for my reaction.

"Yeah, that's cool!" I shrugged and sat down on the couch next to Amber and tried not to squeal in excitement.