Amaryllis (Revamped)

Alright people this is to be the last chapter! That's right this is the end of the story. I'd like to thank all of you for reading it and I hoped you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Not to worry this more than likely won't be my only Jeff the killer fan fiction for obvious reasons lol. You also probably noticed that the cover has changed, that is because one of my wonderful readers (MoodyStewart) sent it to me and I love it, if anyone else has made fan art or anything of the sort please send it to me I'd love to see it, also if you want to message me feel free to. Chapter inspired by Amaryllis by Shinedown. Alright time for me to shut up now. Enjoy.

~Your friendly neighborhood Hannahsavampire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff could only watch helplessly as Lucy started to sob at the lost of her child.

"Lucy... I'm so sorry. I never should have... If I could go back, I would have stayed away." Jeff said lowering is head in shame.

"No J-Jeff, I'm so glad... That I found you... I love you, but she... My baby." Lucy said between sobs.

Jeff didn't know what to say, he just stared at the wound on her stomach and watched as it healed inhumanly fast thanks to the black blood.

"I swear to you Lucy, I'm going to get our child back." Jeff said with determination.

He once again began to struggle against the restraints with all of his might, eventually leading to a loud crack being heard as the arm rests on the chair broke off allowing Jeff to untie the ropes. Once free he made is way over to Lucy freeing her as well. Lucy attempted to stand which resulted in her loosing her balance and falling into Jeff's chest.

"Are you ok?" He asked her with concern.

"I... I think so." She said with a nod.

"Alright. Lucy I'm going to need you to something for me." Jeff said looking her in the eyes.

"What is it?"

"I'm going to need you to run as far away from here as you can."

"But what about and Amaryllis?"

"I'm going to be fine you don't need to worry about me, and Amaryllis is going to be fine. Jane isn't one to hurt children."

"If your sure."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy followed closely behind Jeff has they made their way throw the old hospital careful to not make any noise.

"Alright this is the front door get read to run." Jeff said.

"And just where do you think your going?" Jane's voice rang out from behind.

Turning Lucy and Jeff saw Jane standing there still cradling a sleeping Amaryllis.

"Lucy go!" Jeff yelled as he pushed the doors open and shoved Lucy out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane stood there with a frown on her face as she saw Lucy run out.

"Now. Give me my daughter back!" Jeff demanded.

"Oh, and if I don't? What exactly do you think you're going to do about it with out this?" Jane teased holding up his knife with her free hand.

"I don't need that to kill you." Jeff growled.

"We'll just see about that." Jane smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~