No matter what

Woot! part 7 is finally here! So about the long wait, I've been distracted by the freedom of summer vacation and plus I usually write a rough draft while I'm in classes lol. the name of this chapter is from the song no matter what by Papa Roach. Huge thanks to all my wonderful readers out there, without you, this story would be nothing! So sit back relax and enjoy! ~The ever thankful Hannahsavampire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy awoke the next morning sunlight spilling onto her face through the curtain. She smiled as she thought about the events that had taken place early that night, she blushed at the memories and curled her still naked body into a ball. She felt wonderful, she didn't understand why she felt so amazing but she did. Rolling over she saw Jeff laying next to her his pale arm covering his forever open eyes, Lucy assumed he was sleeping by the way his chest was slowly rising and falling. Laying on her back she stared up at the ceiling wondering how many countless times she's spent fantasizing about Jeff, of course, she wasn't expecting it to happen how it did but she was still completely overjoyed.

"You seem happy." Jeff said his voice still drowsy as he wrapped his arms around her and pulling her to his chest.

"I am happy." Lucy said blushing once again.

Jeff chuckled as he nuzzled his head into her shoulder and taking a deep breath of her scent.

"Jeff, I love you." Lucy said.

"I know you do." Jeff said pulling her closer unable to repeat the words back to her.

"Jeff... Do you have any enemies?" Lucy asked as she places her hand on top of his.

"Where is this coming from?" Jeff asked his body suddenly tensing up.

"It's just... yesterday this woman..." Lucy began not entirely sure how to explain her.

"Jane." Jeff growled under his breath.

"Y-You know her?" Lucy asked.

"Yeah I know her, She managed to kill me once but that obviously didn't work." Jeff explained.

"She's killed you!?" Lucy's eyes went wide as she turned in Jeff's arm facing him.

"Yeah. But did she do anything to you?" Jeff asked.

"N-No, she just freaked me out." Lucy said resting her head against his chest.

"Lucy I swear to you I won't let her hurt you." Jeff said holding her protectively.

"Jeff... she won't take you away from me... will she?" Lucy asked feeling sorrow grip at her heart.

"She'd have to find a way to permanently kill me to keep me away from you." Jeff said running a hand through her silky curls.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jeff held Lucy close rage building within him that Jane had already approached her.

'I can't lose you, Lucy. I don't know what I'd turn into if I did.' Jeff said to himself as he placed a kiss on the top of her head.

"Jeff." Lucy whispered looking him in the eyes.

Jeff leaned in and slowly started to move his lips against hers. It didn't take long before Jeff's tongue was locked in an erotic dance with Lucy's, causing her to moan softly. Jeff wanted to stay in that moment forever with Lucy just like that, he could spend a lifetime just holding her.

'Kill her, kill her!' A voice in his head demanded as the urge hit him hard.

"Damn it!" Jeff growled has he pushed Lucy away and stumbling out of the bed.

"Jeff, what's wrong?" Lucy asked sitting up to watch him stumble around as he quickly got dressed.

"The urge. Lucy, I have to go, I'm sorry." Jeff said fully dressed.

"When will I see you again?" Lucy asked her green eyes wide with worry as she grabbed his wrist.

"I don't know, but I promise that it will be soon." Jeff said giving her a quick kiss on the lips before he jumped out the window and vanished from sight.

Jeff ran through the woods the urge almost uncontrollable at this point, his white hood and black pants getting caught on thorns as he ran through them.

'There has to be someone around here.' Jeff growled to himself.

"Aww, little Jeffy looks like he's in pain." A woman's voice said with false concern.

"What the fuck do you want Jane?" Jeff growled demonically gripping his knife with a death grip.

"Ooo, that's a scary face Jeffy." Jane said with a giggle.

"Jane I am so not in the mood for your shit right now." Jeff said narrowing his eyes.

"Jeffy you don't scare me." Jane said giggling once again at Jeff's discomfort.

"Gah!" Jeff growled as he tackled Jane to the ground.

They tumbled down together eventually ending up with Jeff on top straddling Jane.

"Fuck you, bitch!" Jeff yelled as he plunged his knife into Jane's stomach.

Jane let out and glass shattering scream of pain, as Jane punched Jeff square in the jaw. Jeff fell backward from the force of the punch.

"You'll regret that!" Jane yelled as she stabbed Jeff in the same place.

Jeff grunted in pain as he jammed his knife into Jane's shoulder, blood splattering on his face.

"I will end you!" Jane screamed stabbing Jeff multiple times in the stomach.

Jeff said nothing as he twisted the knife around in Jane's shoulder.

"no! Stop!" Jane screamed jumping off Jeff leaning against a tree panting.

"What the hell's your problem?" Jeff growled trying to get up.

"This isn't supposed to happen yet." Jane said.

"I won't let you hurt her." Jeff winced falling back down on his back from pain.

"You're not really in the condition to stop me." Jane said with a smirk.

"Please, Jane. Leave her out of this." Jeff said tears threatening to fall as he laid there.

Jane's smirk fell as she looked at the pathetic man before her.

"Sorry, Jeff. You signed her death warrant the minute you fell in love with her." Jane said walking away.

"Damn it." Jeff whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy was walking with May around an out door mall.

"Lucy something seems different about you." May said putting a figure to her lips.

"R-Really?" Lucy asked nervously.

"Yes. Wait... are you glowing? Omg! Lucy, you finally did it!" May cheered.

"Not so loud." Lucy said covering May's mouth.

"Sorry, but tell me about the guy." She said.

"Well, he was someone I grew up with. He's sweet in his own way, he's very protective and loving." Lucy said with a blush.

"Did you use protection?" May asked with a wink.

Lucy's eyes widened as she froze in place.

"Lucy, you ok?" May asked with concern.

"We didn't." Lucy choked you.

Mays' eye widened with horror at her best friend.

"Dude this is about to be the longest month of your life." She said hugging Lucy.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, that's all folks! lol sorry if it was sort I figured I had put this off way too long. Please follow, vote, and comment! Peace out girl scouts!

~good memories and nightmares.