I'm my own worst enemy

Alright my beautiful Drudges I'm back with the next chapter! This story is so close to coming to an end so thank you for making my story what it has become. This chapter is brought to you by the song My own worst enemy by LIT. Please enjoy.

~Your friendly neighborhood Hannahsavampire

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 Its been a long nine months since Lucy had been taken away from Jeff and he'd seem to have lost all that was left of his sanity. He started to drink more and more often and deteriorated into a drunken killing machine. He didn't stop looking for Lucy but every time he found a lead the trail would soon go cold. His chest felt tight and broken with the knowledge that any day now Lucy would give birth and swiftly be killed by Jane, then his child would be raised to kill him. He often thought about what he would do if it came to him having to fight his child and he found that in every situation he wouldn't be able to do it. What if he/she looked like Lucy? What if he/she acted like her? Just knowing that the child had apart of Lucy was enough to make him unable to do it. Jeff was currently leaning against a tree in the late after noon, the sky in over cast with a light drizzle, as he took a long drag of a cigarette. 

'You couldn't save her.' A voice within his head taunted.

"Shut up." Jeff growled at himself.

'She's going to die and its all your fault.'

"I said shut up!" Jeff yelled clutching his head.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

  Lucy sat slack against the chair she's been restrained to, she was far to tired and weak to even think about attempting to struggle against them. Over the few months that she'd been trapped there Lucy had been hooked up to that God awful machine, the process had drained her of all her strength, her eyes had sunken in and now had dark circles underneath looking dull and lifeless. Lack of food had caused to look nothing but skin and bones, but amazingly her baby had survived and her pregnant stomach looked unnatural compared to her malnourished appearance. That wasn't the only physical change that had occurred to Lucy, the black blood caused her once bright green eyes to turn gray, her curly red hair was now a cascade of black curls, and her skin was now a deathly pale.

"And how are we doing today?" Jane asked with a smile at Lucy's poor health.

Lucy said nothing not having the strength nor the will say anything simply rolled her head to the side facing Jane.

"My god you look awful." Jane giggled.

Jane walked closer to Lucy and placed her hand on her swollen stomach.

"Any day now and Jeff's down fall will be born." She said with a smirk.

Lucy used all the strength she could muster and let out an almost animalistic growl.

"Man if Jeff could see you now... in fact that gives me an idea." Jane said skipping out of the room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jane figured it was about time to get Jeff involved since Lucy should be giving birth any day now, that meant it was time to reveal her location. She had been teasing him in the past months sending him on a wild goose chase by giving him fake clues. Jane returned to Lucy's room with a video camera in hand.

"Smile for the camera Lucy." She said pointing it at Lucy.

Lucy simply sat there staring at it in slight confusion.