Entry 16 - why ya gotta be so mean?

Listen, I don't care if you have had a bad day - she was trying to be nice to you. Like, jeez, it's boring at a bus stop (random but whatever) so she was trying to create conversation and you decided to be an ass didn't you, (insert whoever it's about name here)?

Honestly, there's very few people in this world who would take their anger out on total strangers. Seriously.

Think about it - how many fanfictions have started from the two main characters hating each other in some way or for some reason? Oh! I know the answer - TOO MANY.

Like all she was trying to do was ask if you were ok or whatever.

And sometimes it's the girl. When a boy who is as good looking as one of the 1D or 5SOS boys comes up to you and says hi, what are you gonna do? Say 'ew' and ignore him. A guy said hi to me on the bus and he looked oddly like Logan Lerman so we started chatting. Simply because I decided to be nice back.

Coz there's this little thing called Karma - what goes around, comes around.

So, be prepared. Coz someone will ruin your no-reason happiness one day and all you will be thinking is 'god dammit why wasn't I never to that kind stranger who was trying to say hi?'

Take this advice:

If they don't seem bad, do the same. Don't seem bad.

Remember to thank me when you receive your Nobel Peace Prize.

IN HONOUR OF SO MANY READS I STARTED A RANT BOOK. IT'S CALLED 'SARCASM AT IT'S FINEST'. PLEASE GO CHECK IT OUT.

BUT THANK YOU ALL AND I LOVE YOU ALL SO SO SO SO SO SO SO MUCH! :*