Entry 2 - Harry shenanigans

Why is the bad boy ALWAYS Harry?

Also, Harry is always the one getting the chick knocked up.

But seriously, I've been on WattPad a good while now and from the amount of bad boy fanfics I've read, 98.99% of them have been Harry.

The other 1.01% have been Zayn and Luke.

Like, what if Liam was the bad boy? I'd like to read that. If you read this and decide to do a Liam bad boy fanfic, message me because I'd read it very happily.

Another thing Harry always does is hooks up with them then dumps them. He's always a complete jerk. You have to remember this is the boy who tells terrible knock-knock jokes and dressed up as Miley Cyrus for Halloween. Yeah.

I'm not saying that they're bad. The majority of them are very good.

Like "Sleeping With The Enemy" by BritishBums. That's amazing. (Lets be real, all her stories are amazing)

And Harry always, - ALWAYS cheats on her. Harry seems like a pretty decent guy. Again, if anyone who reads this decides to do a Harry fanfic and decides to write his personality the way it is, message me.

But again, not dissing Harry fanfics. They just need to be shaken up a bit.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! HOPE YOU LIKED IT xxx

*edited 02/09/14 or for you American readers 09/02/14*