Entry 9 - Titles - weyhey!

There's not much to say. Since 5SOS released SLSP there's been so many fanfics called that. Ok?

OK.

I'm not saying it's bad, I mean, I used to have a fanfic called Heartbreak Girl for crying out loud. But I have read some ones that the title didn't even match the story! I can remember one that just annoyed me so much - the story was about Harry coming back after the UAN tour and coming back to the girl or whatever, and he like, thought he could come back and it'd be all G, but it wasn't. In the end, they ended up together (oh, really?) and stuff. AND IT WAS CALLED LIKE, BEST SONG EVER.

1) they never danced

2) they never even talked about a song

3) BSE wasn't even out at that point.

another thing - Why Do People Make Their Titles Like This1?!!?/?!!1!!??//!11 

a) oh lord, watch what your typing - IT'S THE TITLE

b) why so many question marks and exclamation points?!?!?!?!?! (that's sarcasm btw)

I get if it's for emphasis and all but like, it looks rather awkward.

Titles are meant to be catchy. If it's a comedic book, make your title funny. If it's a crime/horror or if there's a sudden plot twist, keep your title/description vague.

WARNING: IF YOU ARE READING/GOING TO READ LOOKING FOR ALASKA BY JOHN GREEN AND HAVE NOT FINISHED IT, SKIP THIS NEXT PARAGRAPH OR SO. I DON'T WANT TO SPOIL THE ENDING.

Like, imagine if John Green made the title for ''Looking For Alaska'' Alaska Young, The Girl Who Died. Or if, in the description he said ''When Alaska dies, everyone is sad.'' 

WHY WOULD YOU READ IT IF YOU KNEW WHAT HAPPENS?!

But anyway, some advice would be  to:

a) check you title punctuation

b) see if it connects to the story             and finally

c) make sure it doesn't give anything away!!

God, most of these end up turning out with tips. I am in no position to give tips. Anyway, I uh, hope you liked this entry? (yeah, I still don't know what to call these things...)

IN HONOR OF 1K HERE, A CHAPTER AND A VIRTUAL HUG:

YAY!