Chapter 26

-Harry's pov-

" So that's a no" I ask.

"No" she said and shook her head. I feel like the world stops. why the hell would she say no?

" Why" I snapped. we've bonded. she loves me I love her. what is the problem then. I should've have thought this though. The boys warned me for this. she's a human I'm a vampire. they aren't supposed to be together. I never should have bonded with her.

" I-I just can't." she stutters. what for an excuses is that. " you know what your right, I can't do this either." I said angry. I grabbed her by her upper arm and dragged her down the stairs. " say goodbye to the boys you won't see them for a while." I smirked. the boys just looked confused at me. but I don't care. " c'mon" I opened the last room in the hall. " w-what are we doing here." she asked.

" I'm going to use you, for what you are." I said. she looked at me confused. " a blood bag" I laughed. her eyes went wide. tears start to fall down her cheek.

" I'll be back later." I said and slammed the door behind me

" What was that all about." Louis snapped and walked over to me. " she said no, what's the point of keeping her then." I yelled. " only because she doesn't want to go on a date with you, you lock her up." Liam yelled.

" Who cares" I said and fell down on the ground with Louis on top of me. " do you know why she said no." he yelled.

I start to think about it. I didn't ask why, but then again she would've have told me.

-Brooke's pov-

I don't know how long it's been since Harry put me in this room. and I don't understand why he got so mad at me. I couldn't even explain to him why I said no. and I don't know if I'm going to tell him after this. I don't even wanna see him anymore. I was afraid that he would be the same as Nick. and I think after what just happened he mid be.

---

So this chapter sucks I know.

I'm so sorry it's just a filler

Comment vote fan

O and I post a new story 'stoned' it's a Harry styles vampire story too. so please go read it hope you'll like it x

Lots of love

-Cassy