Chapter 23

I woke up with a terrible headache, what the hell happened last night. the only thing I can remember is that I walked away to a club.

I slowly got up from my bed, I wobble a little but kept walking down the stairs. " well good morning hangover " Louis smirked. I glared at him and sat down and lay my head on the table." This sucks." I groaned. I heard him laughed. " maybe this will help." I looked up as he put a glass of water and some aspirin in front of me." thank you." I smiled. " so what happened last night. Harry wouldn't tell us anything." Louis laughed. I sighed and looked down. " I don't know, I can't remember." I groaned.

I didn't know I drunk that much. it was just all does things that happened last night. I know I have to face Harry today and tell him why I did it. but can you blame me. I'm kidnaped by them, my mother got killed, by god knows who. Louis pushed my of off the damn stairs. can you blame me I pretended to lost my memory. I thought that it would work. that I could escape from them.

But the only thing I got was that Harry is mad at me. and my head hurt like I've bin back to school again.

" It will come back." Louis smirked. " I'm gonna take a shower." I sighed.

^_^

" So what happened." I hear Liam ask. I walk back down the stairs after I took my shower. it felt so good.
" She broth a guy with her." I hear Harry yell. why was he yelling. is he mad.

Listen bud if I want to bring a guy with me I'll bring a guy with me. he acts more like a father then a kidnapper. " so that's were you mad about." I hear Louis laugh. I can only imagine Harry's face right now. narrowed eyes. looks that could kill.

" No" he sighed. I walk closer to the kitchen. Louis, Liam, Zayn and Niall are sitting at the table, while Harry is walking around with his hand in his hair.

" Then what was it." Zayn asked. Harry stopped walking and looked at them. his eyes became softer. he sighed and sit down on the chair.

" She said she loves me."

------

Damn

Okay first.

I'm so sorry I didn't update in so long.

I got problems in school and stuff

But I will update when ever I can from now on I promise

So what did you think. I know it wasn't that long but yeah

20 reads

6 votes

Andddd

3 comment?

Lost of love

-Cassy