Chapter 19

-Brooke's pov-

I woke up and looked around me. how did I get here. I thought that I went to my moms house but I can't remember what happened after that. I got out of bed and walked downstairs in the living room.

" Morning" I said. they all turned their heads to me. " how are you feeling." Harry asks and walked over to me. " I'm fine why." I asked while I hugged him. " nothing" he said and pulled away from the hug. I sighed in the lost of contact and walked after him to the sofa.

-Harry's pov-

I feel guilty about this. but If I didn't do it she would die. the point is, if a vampire give a human his blood the human will love that person or vampire, the human forget everything that happen and only want to be with him. so on this case. I gave Brooke my blood so she wouldn't die but because she's my mate it works stronger on her than if I did it with another girl. But she forgot what happen yesterday she forgot that her mother is dead. and that's the reason I'm afraid. now I have to tell her that her mother is dead. but I don't know how she will take it.
" Where are you thinking about." I snapped out of my thoughts and looked down at Brooke. " nothing" I said. I think I'm not going to tell her about her mom. maybe because of that 'love' thing. she don't want to go there anymore.

Or at least I hope.

--------

Hey guys sorry it's short

But hope you still like it :)

Comment vote fans share

-Cas-