Chapter 5

BROOKE'S POV

I drove back to the building. parked my my car and got out. I run to the lift." where to go." The robot voice said. I took a deep breath and let it out again. " weapon room." I breath. the doors closed and the lift starts to move. The doors open again. I run to the door. I put my eye before the scanner. " welcome miss Saunders." the robot says. the doors open. I run inside. " and what happened this time." walker asked. I didn't answer him. I got to the changing room. changed in my own clothes and out again. " here is everything." I said and put my stuff in his hands. " I have to go now bye." I said and run to the lift.

~

-3 weeks later-

I didn't see Harry for 3 weeks. okay I know I can't see him but you know what I mean right? every time I'm working I see other vampires but I didn't see him. I sighed while I put the last box on the floor." that's everything miss." the move man said. I gave him some money and thanked him. I closed the door behind and let out a breath. a few days ago I moved out of my mums house. it's easier for my job. And it's closer to my job. I grabbed to box and walked upstairs to my new room.

~

After I put all the things away I sat down on my sofa. " well this is nice." I said to myself. I felt my phone vibrate. I grab it out of my jeans and opened the text.

' I hope i'll see you tonight baby xx-Harry'