Chapter 20

-Brooke's pov-

Where am I. as I looked around me the only thing I saw were trees. The last thing I remember is that I woke up in someone's house I didn't know. it's strange, it's like I lost my memory or something. because I can't remember the last few weeks. as I walked I saw a women? no a girl walk in my direction. " Saunders" she asked and looked at me confused. who the hell is Saunders? " who." I asked and looked at her. " you, you are Saunders." she said. I shook my head. My name is not Saunders. my name is uhhh....is uhhh. well I don't think I know my name? " I don't know" I said. she looked at me confused and grabbed my hand. " what are you doing, I don't know you." I said and tried to pull away from her. " you have to come with me now."

After a drive in the girls car we came somewhere. I don't know where we are. again she grabbed my hand and dragged me with her to a room. " Parker" the girl screamed. I start to laugh at her. " what's so funny" she asked angry. I stopped laughing and looked at her." you" I said and start to laugh again. " What is it Stewart." I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw a man walk in the room. " wow you look old." I said and start laughing again. they probably think I'm drunk or something. " Saunders what are you doing here." he said and walked over to me. Who the hell is Saunders.? " Who" I said and looked at him. "I don't know what happened. but I found her in the woods. I think she lost her memory or something." the girl said.

-Harry's pov-

" WHERE THE HELL IS SHE." I screamed at the boys. everything was going fine. everything was going as planed. but then the boys start to play a prank on her she fell down the stairs and hit her head. after that happened I put her in my bed. But when I came back from hunting with the boys she was gone. " how do we suppose to know that." Louis said. " I can't smell her." Liam said. we all tried but we didn't smell anything.

-Brooke's pov.-

"So I'm Brooke Saunders, 19 years old and I'm a vampire hunter." I asked the man who's name was Parker and apparently is my boss. I don't get it. how the hell can I be a hunter of vampires? " you know what. I don't know how you know all of this but I'm out of here" I said and stood up. " wait" I start and turned around again." where's the exit" I asked.

I walked down the street not knowing where to go. but still. I'm a vampire hunter???? pssstttt.... sure and my mom is the queen of china. vampires don't exist. " There you are." I heard a male voice behind me. I quickly turned around and came face to face with 5 boys?. this isn't my day now is it. Ugh. " Who" I said and looked at them. " you Brooke come on we need to go home." a weird Afro dude kinda or something like that said. " Ask my dog to go with you because I'm not coming." I said sassily. and start to walked again. " well she is still her old self." I heard another one say. o kay? " just stop walking and come with us." the Afro dude said. " listen Afro dude." I said and the other guys start to laugh. " if you think I'm going with you, the black haired dude. the weirdo dude, I don't give a fuck dude and the blond to happy but grumpy dude." I said and took a breath. " you need to cut that hamster of your head, wait sorry Afro." I said. There my dropped to the ground. " shut your mouth or you catch flies" I said and walked away. " that's it." I head one of then say. the next thing I know is that they all are in front of me. " what the-" but got cut of by a hand over my mouth. " sleep" was the last thing I heard.

-----

Hi guys

Sorry it took me so long but I had exams. ;(

So hope you'll like it.

Comment vote share

-Cas-