Meanwhile

Jeff the Killer pov.

Dark had pushed me inside the closet. Oh Zalgo I was enjoying it! Dark's tongue was exploring my mouth with no regard for anything else. Kissing back greedily, my hands explore his back.

He soon goes down my neck with kisses. I moan giving him complete access. His lips gently pinches my skin pulling it. Biting my neck the skin splits, bleeding lightly. He licks the wounds with love.

A fight breaks outside the door. "Sorry Jeff," he says before going to break up the fight. I pant sliding down the wall, oh How he drives me crazy. Exotic by world not by time. He understands all the machines and peaceful protests along with all the modern thoughts of our world. What he doesn't understand is how it took so long.

I wipe away blood from my already healing wounds. I better find Liu. I get out hearing the hall as silent. I guess I'll look by the office.

I'll probably keep my nightmares about Liu's scars but the new ending will be the two of us together. He isn't my savior anymore, but my brother and parent. I've still grown up and not a helpless kid. I maybe 16 but everyone grows up at a different age.

Me being a Jackass, is how I get people to know, how I feel about them. If I kill them it's hate. If it's continuous, rivalry or love. If BEN starts to bug me I attack, if Dark ignores me I have to get it. With Liu it was a complete loss of control, I viewed Liu as my loss of control.