At Slender Mansion

1 week later

Jeff the Killer's pov.

Me and Toby were fighting but Slenderman sent both of us to our rooms. So I began thinking about why I joined the proxy, I was the only one who joined by choice because I wanted to. The only one here who had beaten him, I actually surprised at this as I found him predictable. The entire time here no one has, or will figure me out. I despise the thought of anyone figuring me out, a bunch of my fellow proxies have tired but I scared them off. They think I'm dumb, or at most average intelligence, ha! That's just part of my cover up I guess. My thoughts turned over to how I became a CP, I don't regret what I did to my parents, I regret what I did to my brother, he loved me, I loved him back he is my brother after all. My drug filled daze took control after ending my parents, and now they're dead.

Opening the door I see Dark Link and BEN Drowned walking to the gaming room, laughing. My smile widens at the sight, following them. Creepy I know but what do you expect from a serial killer? Fun fact I can speak Hylian, long story short though rare both BEN and Dark talk in their sleep and I'm known for pranking people in their sleep, and I have a minor obsession with the Hero of time's shadow. BEN started up the air hockey table, as I flop on to the couch.

"Everyone downstairs now, we need to have a meeting!" I got up groaning. The last meeting was on this months chores three days ago. Why do we another so soon, we rarely have them? I sit next to Dark~ (yes)(a/n sorry had to add one of my OTPs). Laughing Jill sits to my right beside her brother Jack. Eyeless Jack walks in and sits by Jane. Just then Bloody Mary joins us kissing Slender's cheek before sitting down (a/n My other OTP). Slenderman goes on to say "Everyone I know your all wondering what this is about. A killer has entered our territory, they have been killing with in Calgary and we all know we can't let someone kill so close to the mansions current location. Everyone when is within the AC area must keep an eye out for this murder. I'll be sending groups of people to find them the first one being BEN Drowned, Jeff the Killer and Seroaro." Explaining this he turned the large screen in front of us to pictures at the crime scene, I let out a low growl that only Dark heard causing a look of confusion from the shadow. I knew this killing style the image switching to a message written in blood asking "Where is he?" Slender told us when we'd be searching and where. I will find whoever this is because this guy has been trying to find me for years.