Finding Two Trails

Jeff the Killer pov.

How careless is this guy? First Sally sees him, next he comes back Eyeless Jack heard him even further in, and Dark Link sees him running out. I could smell the blood off them from my stalker! Even I smell better than that and I'm the reason there's a rule you have to bathe every other day! I know after a month to wash in a lake and steal some soap at the worst of times. The scent contained blood and guts from months ago. That not only warns others but risks extreme illness, I haven't even done that.

I walk up to Dark to ask him about it "Oh hey Jeff do you need something?" he looked at me grabbing a bottle of body wash, must have run out. "Yes, I was wondering if after your shower if you could show me where you saw him." "Okay, any reason you're asking me rather than E.J, he is your best friend?" "No, no reason just ran into you first after I thought to ask." I say a little to quickly, not to mention I was lying with that well they don't know that. The shadow gave me a suspicious look before, rolling his eyes and walking off.

I decide to find Sally to see if she had anything useful left. I see her having a tea party with Laughing Jack and Solla "Hey Sally, I was wondering if you remember anything else about your encounter with our intruder?" she got up and walked up to me "I told Slendy everything I know, but I could repeat it for you." "Thanks I appreciate it," I ask sitting down for her to explain. "You ok, you're acting strange?" I nod yes, she gives me a strange look "Ok than," she repeated all she remembers and at the end asked "Why do you care so much about this guy, you've never really cared about these people before?" "I'm not sure but I think this guy is hunting me like Jane did. I remember the style and how it often followed me, so I just want to find out who this fucker is and what's their problem." I leave before she could say anymore, I don't want to talk and Dark should be done.

"Hey, I heard what you said. You should tell Slendy. Still want me to take you?" I nod yes giving a real smile, that he didn't notice and motioned him to lead the way.

"Jeff I was wondering. What are we?" Dark asks once we were alone. I stopped shocked why would he ask this? "We're friends, why the hell are you asking?" I guess I was pretty worked up, "You get angry if I ask or if I don't address you as such. You're often are strangely nice or mean to me. You are always trying to get into fights with me, and you get into fights with others more when I'm around. No matter what you're mad at you always stab me, one time you even went looking for me just to fucking stab me. You have a bad habit of getting uncomfortably close to me, after I ask you not to. You don't do this with anyone else so why me?" I almost cried, Dark thinks I hate him, "...." "You don't have anything to say?!" He looks angry. "I'm sorry. I don't mean to hurt you, I don't want to hurt you." He looks at me confused, I'm not surprised I've never been one to apologize. "I just want to know why, i-it reminds me of Ganondorf...." He looks down, "You'll find out soon enough... Please just don't think like that." he sighed nodding. I'm so sorry Dark Link. He didn't say anything before going back to showing me where the intruder was spotted. One thing's for sure; regardless of what happens I'm asking him out this Friday (a/n it's Monday (I don't know, just thought this needed a bit)).

Time skipping the walk of awkwardness

"Here we are I saw him by the page, he must have heard E.J because he ran off to the Calgary. I'm going home, you're on your own." with that Dark left, oh how I wanted to drag him back and just, and just, I don't know, I don't want him to leave, especially after that. But putting that aside I have the guy's trail.

Homicidal Liu pov.

Something's in those woods! I know it!

Me too, check the locations of his latest kills again.

I follow Sully's instructions I notice many of them lean to the south east, he must be there!

Yep it's scary, weird, doesn't follow logic, I'd be surprised if he isn't there.

We're thinking the same thing.

Liu as much as I hate this, we can't go and kill people, this is the closest we've been to finding an over all location. He always just left before, he may have been leaving to avoid us.

Yeah you're right we can't risk him moving, I'll look into finding a place closer to the east. We're going to those woods everyday now.