If You Weren't Insane Before Your Crazy Now

Liu pov.

"Ok where the hell is Jeff? There's a black and white Clown staring at me." (Laughing Jill) The clown started laughing at me. "Oh honey, my older brother used to kill lonely children. Eyeless Jack he doesn't even have a choice in the matter, he has to eat human organs to get nutrients and stay in control of himself. Seroaro has sex with people to get them alone to kill them. If you have a problem with me you... shouldn't have joined." she leaves carrying a chain saw I might add.

What the honest fuck did we get ourselves into?!

At least Jeff's here.

Yeah and a serial killer, monotone clown. A guy missing his eyes. A seven foot White Pure White, Faceless man. And who the honest fuck knows!

Well we were already crazy

May I repeat Faceless Man, who dresses better than us!

At least we're no longer homeless

You know what, this place isn't so bad. ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!?!/!?!?!!

Too late to back out now 

And now we work for the latest Japanese porn star!

<Ohhh Hell No. You Work For Me Now. I Can Make You Clean Every Single Room Here! Including The Bedrooms, And I Had To Add A Soundproofing Spell To Each Room, Because There's A Lot Of Murder, Sex, And Teenagers Who Don't Know How To Clean!> (Slenderman)

That's it the second personality is hearing voices, we dead!

Note to self never bring up Japanese porn here

<Oh you don't have to go that far. As long as I'm not being the one called a porn star. If it's my older brother Offenderman it's accurate, he's a rapist so feel free to call him anything, just don't find yourself alone in a room with him.>

Fuck this shit I'm out!

Sully we're not leaving. Even if we both wanted to, I don't think the Slenderman would let us.

<Yep, and you can just call me Slendy.>

Why didn't we listen to any and every detail before joining?!?!?!??!??2/1