Border Passing

Me and Sully always find old abandoned builds outside of cities we terrorize looking for Jeff, because a) the cops don't bother patrol them b) teens and young adults vandalize them bring us easy victims c) Keep's me and my shit dry.

Me and Sully don't keep much just the cloths on our back, some binders, handcuffs, some sleeping drugs, an busted old black backpack, and lastly 7 knifes. The binders for keeping any info on Jeff I find, sleeping drugs to catch him, handcuffs to make sure I don't loss him a second time (that sounded so wrong).

Anyway I gathered all of me and Sully's stuff and went to work on finding a route to Calgary. The border was only about 58 miles so I could walk it in 4 days, 2 weeks to Calgary or hitch hike some parts, in a day. Thankfully we're in northern Montana not sure where exactly but I know that much.

I'm taking control

Sully, what and why?

I want control. NOW!

Okay, okay be my guest I don't care.

Sully Pov

Yes he gave me control I don't know why I wanted control right now just that I wanted it now. I don't know he cares so much about that little shit. I start walking north west to the highway, if he wants to find that brat we can't take 2 weeks so. I do care about Jeff after all I did come from Liu sadistic nature and Jeff caused me to form, I just know he's a shit head. I also remember everything Liu does before I formed, as him, to put it real nice and simple their parents neglected them, and were more focused on their image. So Liu raised the shit head up more then his parents. To be honest even if I didn't care about Jeff and did want to kill him, I wouldn't Liu would become depressed and that's the last thing I want.

-----------------------------------

After three hours of walking, a car pulled over and offered a ride. The driver rolled down the window, she had brown hair, hazel eyes, and was wearing a tank top and jeans. She spoke in a welcoming voice "Hey, it's late and going to rain want a ride?" "Yes I'd love too, you can just drop me off at the next rest stop please" I reply calmly making sure my scarf covered my scar's from Jeff carving a smile in. "Sure I'm headed to my cousins up in Canada so the next pit stop would be 2 miles from the border that ok with you?" she said nicely not seeing the scar's and stitches. I nod and open the car door entering. This is too perfect I'll just have to walk two miles to cross the border and can hitch hike everything else once I cross that smug border.