Parting of the ways

The Doctors POV•••

No.

No no no. This can't be happening.

It all went so fast, one second it was Y/n and I laughing, then Rose and I shouting, then Rose and y/n yelling and then...

She pushed her into the shadows.

I sprinted to the edge of the darkness, and calling her name, I skidded on my knees
"Y/n! No...y/n. Please..." I turned to face Rose, " BRING HER BACK! What have you DONE" I growled, feeling my emotions about to get the better of me
"Rid us of unnecessary baggage" she wrapped her arms around me, and smiled, with her eyes watering "now we can be true to how we really feel" I took a step back

"You want me to be true to how I feel?" I asked her, barely containing my anger. Rose nodded "Okay. Rose Tyler, I feel new hatred. Of you. You cowardly scum that decided, TenTwo isn't enough, I need the Doctor and so you came back, and when you found me, happy, in love with another woman, what did you do? Kill her! "
"Doctor...I'm sorry...." she said, trying to approach me again
"No. You're not sorry. Just go home Rose. There's nothing for you here." With tears in her eyes, she pulled out a yellow button, the dimension jump and said "I can see that Doctor. But I still love you"

And she disappeared

I ran back to the shadows, and quickly reached an arm in until I found y/n in the dark. I heaved on her limp arm and pulled her back into the light.
She had her eyes closed, and she wasn't moving, but I could tell by the rise of her chest she was still alive. But not for long
"Doctor?" She murmured, reaching a hand out to find me.
I squeezed her hand reassuringly "y/n. I'm here"
"Promise me you'll take care of yourself"
"Y/n, you're saying goodbye..."
"Promise me, Doctor!"
" I promise"
"Good. I love you"
"I - I love you- too, y/n" I say, feeling the tears run down my face. I cradle her dying body in my arms and hold her close, breathing in the smell of the most important woman in the universe.
"Please y/n. We have so much left to do, you and me, eh? All of time and space? So much we should've seen together"
"Tell me about it Doctor. Where are we gonna go- next?"
"To see a supernova explode. The colours of it as the star self combusts.... it sounds horrible but it is beautiful. Almost as beautiful as you, y/n. Almost"
"Doctor..."

And with that, she laid still.

••••
Do you guys want more updates, but shorter chapters, or longer chapters, and less updates?

Idk it's a hard balance. Comment your choice!

Allonsy❣️