Mirror, mirror, on the wall

Your POV

After the conversation, you leave back up the stairs to your room. Once inside you slump back down at your dresser where you did your makeup not three hours ago. Now it's all smudged and running, as you look in the glass. You get out your makeup removing wipes and stare into the mirror, trying to get all your horrible, blotchy makeup off when your reflection suddenly goes blonde. And then your hair is back to its normal brown. It was quick, it was fleeting, but this time it definitely happened. But it's just a trick of the light, right? Nothing to be afraid of. Still, you think you should probably go get the Doctor.

You wander through the halls of the TARDIS until you finally find the entrance room. Yes, you have been here for a long time, but this machine is just so big. Apparently according to the Doctor it's never ending? Who knows

You slowly walk into the room behind the Doctor
"Hey..." you say, coming to stand next to him
"Ah, hey y/n!" He almost threw the screen away and sent it spinning around the board. "How're you doing?" You smile widely whilst he grinned down at you, hands resting on the levers " So.. if we're not going to your house, where d'ya wanna go? Or.." he nudged you " when d'ya wanna go?" You giggled at your crazy alien man
"I'm not sure, but.. Doctor. Well, you see, the thing is that, my mirror, it keeps changing my reflection" And at that, the Doctor threw back his head and laughed. You frowned

"Oh! Y/n! Worrying about a mirror, you silly thing. Alright. Let's go have a look" he slipped his hand into yours again, locking your fingers as always. You turn a couple of corners and enter your bedroom, but the Doctor hesitates at the door
"What're you waiting for?" You ask him.
"Can I.. come in?" He asks you slowly
"Yes Doctor, that is why I went and got you" he nods, but just stays in the doorway "So...." you prompt.
"Right! Yes! Mirror! Ok, let's have a look." He put on his glasses (that made him look like the cutest nerd) and started scanning the glass frame with his sonic screwdriver. You hang back, apprehensive, biting your nails.

A mirror...changing? What's going on?

•••••
Doctors POV

When she took me to her room, I couldn't help but remember the last time that I was in this room. With Rose. Who's now coming. Crap. But what's wrong with me? I should be elated! Rose! My Rose! She's coming home! (Probably) Rose Tyler! Bad Wolf! And I still have y/n... god she's amazing. Beautiful, smart, witty, she's got it all. She can even sing. I heard her, singing through the halls the other day. Her voice was so perfect, like everything else about her....

"So...." she says, looking at me in confusion, when I realised I hadn't moved from the doorway. Oh shoot, wasn't I being clever yet? "Right! Yes! Mirror! Ok, let's have a look." I took out my glasses and put them on to start scanning the mirror, and through it, I could see y/n smiling to herself. I beamed at that, and then continued scanning.

"But... this doesn't make sense" i say, checking my screwdriver again and again for some kind of fault. But no it's always saying the same thing
"Doctor? What's wrong? What's it saying?" I heard y/n ask from behind me
"It's saying there's a ripisualary hilarium in deep space." I turn to her, and when she still looks confused I rephrase to "Big hole. Bad hole. Don't like hole"
"Well then" she asks me, eyes glinting with anticipation "..what do we do?"
"We wait for them to come through" I murmur
"Who?"
"Whoever is trying to get through, I suppose"
"And who's that?"

But to this, I don't get a chance to answer, because her dresser suddenly glows a brilliant white, making both me and y/n squint. It goes on for a couple of seconds, before receding into the mirror. But it left something behind. Someone behind. Someone with blond hair. Someone with a blue jacket over a pink shirt. Someone I haven't seen for a long time.

"Hello Doctor." Rose says to me, beaming "Did you miss me?"

•••••
YESSSSS ROSE IS BACK!!!

I don't even know if I want your character to still be here guys I just want to fix their relationship. TENROSE IS MY OTPPPPPPP!!!!!!!

Allonsy! ❣️