Dinner

When you got back to the TARDIS, you found that the Doctor had already been back and left you a note pinned to the door. It read...
"Y/n
You can have the TARDIS to get ready, but don't touch anything. Please. I want to still be able to drive her after today. Ok? See you at 6. A limo will pick you up."

You smiled, scrunched up the paper in your fist and pushed open the door. You climbed the stairs up the west wing of the TARDIS to your room. Then, once inside your room, you saw footprints leading to your wardrobe and back out. And in the foot imprints, you could just make out the faint CONVERSE brand.
Jumping up, you slammed open the door of your wardrobe and found a bunch of new fancy dresses. You sift through your choices for a while, before picking out one that was floor length, merged from white to y/f/c, and was made of a beautiful light cloth. You smiled and spun around in the mirror, admiring the fabric. You spin faster. And faster. Stumbling across the room, a giggling, giddy you sits down at your dresser, and beams at your reflection. And your reflection winks at you.

You blink, staring at the mirror "What the hell?" you say under your breath, a finger tracing the edges of the frame. You're wondering whether you imagined it, because after all, you have winked at people without knowing it, when in the corner of your eye you see the time 5:45 on the clock, and turn back to your reflection. You just didn't remember winking. You do it all the time. Tonight, however, you don't do all the time. Tonight was special

*****

You stepped out of the limo with a sly smile on your face as you walked up to the Doctor. He cheekily grinned at you, whilst leaning against the door frame like such a bad boy. His usual converses and trench coat were gone, replaced by a fancy black suit, shiny black shoes, and sleek, brushed hair.
"Well well" he says, staring at you. "I see you found the dresses then?"
"Yes, they're beautiful"
He grins and reaches for his hair, but then he remembers that it's all brushed and running his fingers through it would be bad, and lowers his hand bashfully. You snigger and reach up to mess it up yourself, while he goes crimson underneath your hand.
"There. Looks more like you now. Come on!"
"Allonsy, my friend!" He takes your hand in his, leading you through the double decker doors inside the most wonderful restaurant you have ever seen.

(A/n: this I just want you to imagine. Just make it up! Ok, on with the story)

You two sat down at a table at the far back of the room, and then the table started to move. You started to move. And then you realised that the Doctor somehow managed to get you both a seat on the rotating Ferris wheel dinner!
"Wow Doctor" you said to him "how long did it take you to get this?"
"Well.." he says, tilting his head to the side and pulling a face. You giggle and his face melts into a great big grin.

*****

You sit with your knife and fork on your plate, talking to the Doctor, when he suggests that you both go to the window. You stand up and he interlocks your hands once again.
"It's... Oh my god, its...." you begin, but there are no words for the beauty of the city of stars below you. It's like all of their lights, are stars.
"I know." The Doctor says quietly. But he's not looking out there. He's looking at you. He turns to you, and slowly, you take a step closer, until you can feel his breath on your shoulder.

And then he kisses you.