Chapter 11 A bad feeling.

Drew's POV

As I turned on the TV I had a bad feeling - like I would regret watching TV?.
"Welcome back to Poke BBC News..." It started, "Last night a young girl, at midnight, got hit by a uncontrollable Tauros and knocked unconscious. Now passing on to the owner of the Tauros." They showed a picture of the girl... It was May.
"NO! THIS CAN'T OF HAPPENED!" I shouted while crying, uncontrollably - like that stupid Pokemon with its running.

Tears rolled down my face.
"Well... I am sorry." He smirked I wasn't stupid. He wasn't sorry.  I cried. Brianna came rushing in. "Drew what happened?" She panicked holding my hand.
"May is hurt." I cried.  She dropped the water jug she was holding with shock.

"Drew, I am sorry. I was so horrible..." I looked up at her. Sympathy on her face.
"We'll go see her." Brianna looked at me. "But Alola is so far and..."
She glared, "No buts, Drew. I've heard you use loads of buts. But now it's serious. You're just scared. Well so am I. But I'm going."

Later

The ship arrived to Alola. I ran to the hospital.
"I am Drew Hayden and I am here to see May Maple." I said, rushing.
"She is in Room: 127" I didn't look back. While I was running up the stairs, there was a boy in front of me. He was calling May's name and went into her room. I ran after him.

"May please wake up... Wait who are you? You are Drew Hayden aren't you? The one that broke May's heart millions of times!" He pushed me out, but I came back in. "Go away! You horrible beast! Look she's waking up. Well she won't be happy to see you! Get out!" He snapped at me.
"Drew? Why are you here?" May looked at me confused like I was an alien. Brendon glared.
I should just run - leave her be.
"I thought you hate me!" She started crying. I felt a lump in my throat. "Leave Drew. I don't want you." She shouted at me.
I was shocked. I had been that bad? I started to leave. "What happened isn't she waking up?" Brianna asked.
"No, she is awake."
"Then why are you upset?"
"She wants me to leave. I upset her." I cried
"Drew, I so sorry. It is my fault. And I will fix it!" She went into the room.
"She doesn't want him..." Brendon tried to explain.
"We won't take no as an answer." Brianna said.
"May I am sorry." I stated.
"I don't forgive you. You don't look one bit sorry do you?" May growled. I blushed, she was right. I wasn't sorry anymore.
"Your right! I'm not sorry!" I shouted at them.
"Then why are you here?" Brendon asked nicely.
I glared. "I don't know!" And stomped away.
"I am sorry. I don't know what has got into him." Brianna sighed.
"It isn't your fault, Beauty #2" Brendon laughed.
I glared "She's mine!" And I hit him.
"Stop!" May pushed me away.
May picked up a phone. "Security..."

"Well done Drew!" Brianna shouted. I couldn't believe I how I didn't control myself. May hates me even more now. What had I done? Well you lost her, that's what! I thought.
I might as well give up.
There s not point. I'm sure i can move on, leave this behind me and do nothing about my pain.
"To be honest Brianna, IT'S YOUR FAULT! IF YOU DIDN'T FORCE ME OVER HERE! IF YOU DIDN'T-"
I stopped because she walked away. Obviously upset.
"All i did was try and help. It would of worked if you helped. I can't work alone forever, you know."

Word count:
Sorry if this was a boring chapter,
Thanks for reading,
@pansy1 out.

Edited: {✔}