Chapter 7 Alola the region of new things

May's POV

Brendon you will never ever beat Drew, love-wise.
"Mum! I don't love Brendon! Stop it!" I begged her to make us leave. The house was lovely; so was his family. But it's my mum's fault I want to go.
She's trying to make me fall in love with my childhood best friend.

"I'm going to talk to Brendon." She stated and walked away from me, rudely.

Help me world! I don't want to be stuck like this.

Brendon's POV

May's Mum, Caroline, has told me to steal May's heart and get her away from this Drew person.

Caroline said he had greasy snot coloured hair. Apparently, he was tricking May that he was nice. He's dangerous and is a robber, I think she said. Something like that.
He's always bullying people, and was rude to Caroline.
What a horrid boy!

If I met him I would tell him who is boss! That boy needs to be taken down a peg or two. And I need to help.
Well final is final, where's May gone!?

May's POV

I ran as fast as I could. I will find somewhere to stay. I need to. If not I'll climb up a tree or something.

I accidently ran into a girl with light blonde hair, with light blue eyes like the sea when it is calm, a pure white dress with a matching hat and shoes.
"Sorry Miss. I am Lillie." Lillie bowed down.
"Sorry Lillie. It's totally my fault. And miss? Call me May." I paused. After an awkward silence she asked,
"How can I help you May?"
Wow, what a great opportunity.

I explained to her about why I was running away so she brought me to a place I could stay. We went inside a room because we thought it was empty. Well we were wrong!

"Get out!" (A/N #The best Sun and Moon quote). A boy with light blonde hair with black and red clothes grumbled. "BROTHER!?" Lillie asked with shock on her face.

I couldn't believe it they were siblings!
"Dont call me brother. Look Lillie, mum wants to open up the Ultra Worm Hole. And she I really close we need to do something about it." Gladion (what Lillie told me his name was) said. I saw this blue puffy Pokémon fly out of her bag. "Pew!" It whispered. Lillie grabbed the Pokémon and put it into her bag.

A/N skip this paragraph below if you don't want to hear any spoilers for the Sun and Moon games.

Lillie explained to me about how Nebby (her nickname for it) evolves into Cosmoen which evolves into Solgleo/Lunala the legnedries of Alola. And her Mum Lusimine (the boss of the Aether Foundation) wanted to go to Ultra Space and get all the Ultra Beasts for something bad.

A/N spoilers over!

I will help them stop her hurting Pokémon. Pokemon mean the world to me and Drew, and for his sake - I have to help!
Then I remembered why I was here in Alola. I sighed and stared into the stary sky and asked myself when i would see you again.
I saw people racing on a Toarus. Well here I am far away from home. I miss you Drew, come back to me.
Please Grasshead Hayden.

Word count: 560
Sorry it's was a REALLY short chapter.
Thanks for reading
@pansy1 out!

Edited: {✔}