Chapter 5 Goodbye

Third person/Author's Pov

May was leaving to Alola tomorrow morning so all of her friends (+Paul XD) were saying goodbye. It was a sad moment for all (except Paul) and they arrived with many tissues to share and use.

Gold and Silver arrived arguing, with Crystal behind them. She rolled her eyes until she had a brilliant idea. Suddenly she pushed there heads together.
"PreciousMetalShipping!" May squealed. Silver and Gold were blushing crazily. Everyone clapped and someone randomly shouted, "Get married already!!!"
Everyone cheered and agreed.

Everyone does NOT include Paul.
He said nothing of the sort - he just moaned and groaned.

Drew came in and passed May a present while Dawn was dragging Paul in. "Um... Silver?" Gold asked. "What?!" Silver replied.  "Please can you come out on a date with me?" Gold blushed and Silver kissed him and asked, "why wouldn't I?"
As soon as that happened Crystal fainted of fangirling. Everyone joined in fangirl/boying. May was laughing with her friends for one of the last time. Tears were streaming down everyone's faces.

Not with sadness.

But laughter.

May was more than happy that this is how her last day in Hoenn with her besties, was getting spent.
Happily.

Time Skip brought to you by red roses!~

Drew's POV

"Drew take care." May cried. Her beautiful blue eyes, filled with sorrow and misery, unlike earlier that very day.
"I will. Hope you get better soon."
We shared one last hug. One last fake smile, trying to spread hope for one last time.

We waved goodbye then tears came up in my eyes. My best friend. My crush was leaving to Alola. I couldn't let her go. All the memories came back of the past all the time we spent with each other. And this is how it ends. Sorrowful. Tearful. An ache filled all the hearts that belong to us.

I won't move on. I won't forget.
Will I ever be happy again?

As I got home I went straight to my bed. What should I do now? I feel hopeless. Lifeless. Devastated.
How do I love on??
May even though you are far away, I will always love you and never forget you. Please Areceus, send this message to Her.
You will always be in my heart. I hope to see you again

Word count: 402
Sorry if the chapter was short
Thanks for reading
@pansy1 out!

Edited: {✔}