Chapter 3 meeting the new Jessie and James!

May's POV

"We are not team rocket anymore. Get it right for once twirps." Jessie stated and decided to use her favourite nickname that she's used.

Ash looked confused while saying, "How?"
James answered, "We quit."
"But why are you still together?" I replied, "it doesn't fit."
"It fits perfect Miss Maple. Haven't you heard? We are...

Married!" Jessie shouted with glee and paused, "so Meowth is are pet and Wobbefet is are Butler. Are new team we made up is called, 'Team Boat' and we sail around regions and makes sure every Pokémon is okay! It is the opposite of Team Rocket!" Jessie quoted while dancing around the room.
"Congrats on your marriage guys! It's great news!"
"Why are you in bed G Twirp 2?" James asked.
"I'm ill."
"Aww you poor thing. Are you and Ash together?" Jessie winked.
"NO! NOT IN A MILLION YEARS! he's too dense to know what you are talking about."
"Something's never change!"
"Oi! That's not true! I like someone that way....."
"REALLY!??????!!!"

Ash's POV

Well I was amazed. Pikachu his behind me just in case.
When I left to the hotel I was staying at, I bumped into Misty going to the shops. "Hey, Mist!" Ash shouted after her. "Finally got here, huh ash ketchup."Misty replied. I blushed she looked as cute as regularly.

"Misty were are you going for dinner?" I asked.
"Well do you want to come and have some curry?" Misty questioned.
"Y-yes..." I stumbled. Then I heard I voice behind me, "Ash what a surprise to see you here!" Noooooooo. I can't! I can't!!! I turned around it was HER...
Oh man.

Word count: 276
Sorry for the REALLY short chapter.
Edited: {✔}