Smile.jpg

When I woke up the next morning the dog's warm fur felt amazing. I really didn't want to move but I had to. That's when I remembered that I was in the bed with a wild animal. I got out of bed and walked to the door. The dog snored lightly as I quietly opened and closed the door behind me. "Mom, Dad?" I whispered coming down the stairs. As I made it to the kitchen, I noticed a post-it note on the island. Elizabeth, headed to work early today. Love you with all our hearts. -Mommy, and Daddy♥ I smiled after throwing the note away and starting on breakfast. It was great that my mom and dad could both work together in the lab just out of town. They have good jobs with an ok amount of money. Were almost upper middle class when they put their checks together! 

After I finished cooking and eating, I grabbed my laptop from under the couch and started to research about the strange dog upstairs. What I found was downright startling. After Googling 'Weird smiling dog, smiling husky, and dog with human smile' I found it. This terrible article from someone not too far from my town. SMILE.JPG PHOTOS REMOVED FROM 4CHAN SITE! Photos of a mysterious dog explained to have unbelievable effects on the human physce. Believed to have caused severe seizures, epileptic outbreak, extreme anxiety, and even... death. I gasped loudly. Smile.Dog/jpg? I froze as I felt warm breath on the bach of my neck. I turned to see his iconic smile. His tail wagged back and foward, and he licked my check. So...an evil dog? Hmmmm. While I thought on that subject I realized...How did he open my bedroom door?