No ordinary dog.

Yes I was right. This was definitely no ordinary dog. I watched in horror as It slowly came to me. I began to crawl backwards but the dog kept coming. I felt my back hit a tree, but I was too afraid to get up and run. "No please. " I whispered; carefully as to not alert the dog. I closed my eyes and turned my head to the side as it finally reached me. Blood dripped onto my neck, chest, and face. The dog's warm breath blew across my face. Goodbye world. Hello Snowball...Im about to join you in heaven.

A few minutes passed before I realized that the dog has yet to kill me. "What the?" I looked down to see the dog's heavy, bloody head in my lap. "Aren't you going to kill me?" Yeah I know. You're probably wondering why Im talking to a dog. Then suddenly, the dog sat up and looked me right in the eyes. Did-did it understand me? No! No way! This isn't Dr.Dolittle! But stll... I sat for a bit contemplating my next move. By the way the wind and rain picked up, I didn't have a lot of time for options. I slowly stood up(hoping the dog wasn't still a threat to me) and backed away slowly. I can't explain the look it began to give me. No, Im not crazy, but you'd understand if you'd met a dog like this.