Chapter Four

Chapter Four

   VULCAN laughed at me as I took another swig of my Sun Drop. I pushed my hair out of my face and took the controller in my hands more firmly. When we were ready the game started and we all scattered. I went to my favorite sniping nest and watched the ground below me for the guys. The bloodbath began.

Hours later, we were finally done playing Call Of Duty and I was exhausted. After the battle with The Signs and then relaxing with the guys for a few hours my body was ready to shut down.

I exited the clubhouse, pulling my hoodie more firmly around me to block out the chill in the air. I slid into the driver's seat of the car and started her up, letting the heat pulse through my car a bit before I started driving. I had the radio on and that's why I couldn't hear him.

Bruce came up to my window and tapped against the glass. I was getting ready to roll down the window for him when I noticed that Ronnie and the other Signs were standing a few feet behind him. My hand froze above the lever and I stared up at him with confused eyes.

"Can we talk?" Bruce asked, cocking his head to the side.

"I can't really. I have to get home and my hamster needs... cheese." I panicked and said the first thing that came to mind. He didn't need to know that I don't and never have owned a hamster.

After looking back at Ronnie for confidence he turned back to me. "I don't think you understand." He reached behind him into the back of his pants. "I wasn't asking." My eyes widened at the sight of a revolver in his hand.

My foot twitched towards the accelerator and my hand towards the gear shift but Ronnie had come up behind Bruce and saw my movements. "Not so fast, Sami. Even if you managed to get past us we'd just go and have a chat with your dearest D..." He let his words hang in the air and I knew he'd gotten me trapped. I'd easily give up myself to save my boys, especially D.

"Get out of the car, Sam." Bruce opened the door for me and I got out of the car with my head held high. I may have been terrified but I wasn't about to show them that.

"Okay, I'm out of the car. What are we talking about?" I flipped my hood up in an attempt to keep warm.

"I warned you that she was feisty, Bruce. She always was fun to be around..." Ronnie circled me like a predator and I barely repressed a chill that went down my spine. "Get her in the car and keep her quiet boys. We're going home." Before I could open my mouth to scream three of The Signs were on me. One yanked my hands behind my back and bound them with what felt like zip ties. Another got my feet and the third gagged me. They lifted me up and tossed me in the back seat of my car.

Ronnie got in the driver seat of my car and he fired her up. "What is this trash you're listening to? I remember you having better taste in music..." He messed with my presets and chuckled when I didn't respond. "Not so quick witted now are you, Sami? Cat got your tongue?" He laughed at his joke and pulled away from the hangout, the others following suit behind us.

While he drove he chattered away about nothing of importance and I completely ignored him, too focused on the circulation that was being cut off in my wrists and ankles. I twisted my arms this way and that but all I managed to do was move my sweatshirt and make my wrists bloody. I rolled over onto my stomach so I wouldn't stain my leather and turned my face towards Ronnie.

"-so I told him to hit the pavement." He laughed as though he said something utterly hilarious, I just rolled my eyes which was not my best idea seeing as how he chose that exact movement to look back at me. "Aren't you enjoying yourself Sami?" he asked in a clipped tone. "Maybe you'd prefer this." He brake checked us and I slammed into the seats in front of me before rolling back into spot. We'd been going about seventy and I was sure my cheek was going to bruise from that impact...