.Chapter 1 - Hunter.

CHAPTER 1 - Hunter

"Jerk" I mutter as Hunter walks away

"I heard that bitch." He turns around, walking backwards then swivels back around and marches into the hallways of the school.

I got up and put my pink and black Hurley bag on my back and in the opposite direction of the classrooms, towards a garden that our school has.

I sit down under my favourite tree, it has little purple flowers that cover most of the tree. In Autumn the flowers fall to the ground. It looks amazing. I open up the front pocket of my bag and pull out the packet of cigarette that are in there. I light it up and inhale the smoke.

"Excuse me young lady, what do you think your doing?" I hear a female voice come from behind me

"I, uh, er... Charlie you bitch. I hate you so fucking much." I basically yelled at her. Charlie is one of my closet friends. She has light, golden blonde hair that only just reaches her belly button (which of course is pierced like mine), light green eyes. She is very slim and loves to show off her body.

"Well are you going to let me have some or not?" Oh yea she also smokes.

I pass her the cigarette and she inhales deeply. We have both have been smoking since we were 15. At first it was a dare. Just to try one. But one thing lead to another and here we are now smoking.

Once we had finished the cigarette, Charlie pulled out her deodorant and sprayed us both. We stood behind the gardening shed waiting for the bell to ring for lunch. We walked over to our table and waited for everyone to arrive.

Sydney and Jack were first to arrive. Sydney was the my second closest friend. She had straight light beige blonde hair and dark brown eyes. She was also very slim and also had her belly button pierced.

Oh I forgot to tell you the story about why we got our belly buttons pierced. Well, me, Charlie, Sydney, Faith and Victoria were all staying at my place when Faith suggested we go to something fun. So we all went downtown and ended up walking into one of those shops were you get piercings. We each got ours done and had the same design but different colours. I got light blue, same as my eyes.

Sydney walked over with Mack, holding hands and Faith and Victoria came behind them.

Sydney had light brown hair and light brown eyes. She had a new guy each week, but I suppose I can't talk. Faith had extremely dark brown hair almost black and grey eyes. She was probably the smartest out of all of us.

Victoria was probably the quietest out of all of us. She had auburn hair and green eyes. She wasn't as out going as the others either.

Then there was Faith. She was the shortest out of all of us. She had black hair that was in a high pony tail most of the time.

I noticed a tall, bulky feature walking over to us. Hunter. I groaned and all the girls looked to where I was looking and each either giggled or smirked at me. I gave them all dirty looks.

Hunter had dark brown eyes and bright blue eyes. He was about six foot so he towers over everyone. He always wear black shirts and light blue, ripped, denim jeans. Almost everyone is scared of him, ALMOST, except me, oh yea and he has a chick hanging off his arm everyday.

"Hey babe" Hunter casually put his arm over my shoulders.

"What do you want Hunter?" I asked him, trying to pull myself out of his grasp but there was no use as he was too strong.

"I was just wondering if you wanted to come over tonight and you know..." He trailed off a smirk reaching his lips

"In your dreams Princess." I turned in his arms and reached up and as my lips were about to touch his, I kneed him in the balls. He grabbed his balls wincing "Why don't you have one of your little skank's kiss it better."