I Won't Bite.... Unless You Want Me Too

I frowned and shook my head. "Nothing, just thinking about how I'm so not going to graduat thanks to this class." I told her.

She roiled her eyes."You always say that, and you always pass, just calm down, a C is still passing."She told me, giggling.

Beauty is the type of firl who's optimistic about everything. No matter how bad a situation is, she finds the good in it, always.

Just as I was about to say something, the bell rung. Finally, Lunch time. Me and Beauty were on our way to our lunch table when one of her other friends pulled her away, she gave me an apologetic smile. I forcfuly smiled back.

"Why are hanging out with that loser?'One of the girls asked her, I sighed and went to eat alone.

That's right, I'm a loser to the girls and a whore to the boys. I frowned at the thought. You see, everyone in this small town is judged by their parents and family. While some parents were rich, they were treated like royalty, but if your parents where broke, and had a bad reputation, your an outcast.

I'm and outcast because of my mom and my dad. At the age of 15 my mom got pregnant with me, shortly after her and my dad got married, The marraige didn't llast longer than my 5th birthday.

The divorce was ugly, they fought over money allot, but never over me. It always felt like I was pushed into a corner with my parents. Like I was just a nusance and they were annoyed with me.

Well, when I was 6 my dad left town and remarried to someone else. He never wrote or called me after that, it felt like he forgot all about me and moved on with his life.

My mom used to always tell me that he never loved me, he just stuck around because he felt like he had to. At first when she said it, I cried. But now, after all these years, I know it's true.

Even when I cried, my mom used to smack me and tell me to suck it up. That's when her achoholic problem and her sleeping around came in. She got drunk every day and I literally had to carry her to her bed.

She would always go to diffrent bars and pick up men, whether they were married or not. She didn't care. And that's why I'm shunned now.

She slept with a married man andwas the reason for a divorce, I heard that the divorce was so ugly, that the kids had to move apart from eachother because of a feirce custody battle.

By the time lunch ended, I was reunited with Beauty,

'Sorry for leaving you alone, the cheer squad wanted to talk about the school dance that's coming up."She told me.

"It's alright."I told her shrugging.

"Soooo, theirs a dance coming up in a few weeks. Hvae any ideas on who you want to bring as a date?"She asked me, I rolled my eyes.

"No, even if I did it wouldn't happen. Who would want to-" I cut off, was she seriously not lsitening to me?

'Um, earth to Beauty, what are you staring at?" I turned around to see the most beautiful guy on the planet at the far end of the hallway.

"Wow." We said at the same time.

'Oh my god! He's super hot!" Screamed Beauty as she put on her wicked smile. "I'm going to talk to him.'She said.

''Who is he?'I asked her, she srugged.

'I don't know, all I know is that he's part of that new family that moved into that creepy house in the woods."

"He bought the Wellmakers house? Why would they want that place, I heard the man who lived their died of a heart attack and no one knew until he was dead for a week."