The Rescue Mission

Hiccup and Toothless took off to save the riders from the merciless hunters and the Whispering Deaths. It was a truly, and important time for Hiccup to show up among the riders. Hiccup was a little afraid of what he was going to do. But he had to do it, for himself. He was a no one. He only knows that he is important for the riders. So he wanted to help the riders by being the proper leader.

Hiccup : Bud, are you ready?
(Toothless made a weird sound. He wanted him to understand his talk. But Hiccup wasn't used to it since he lost his memories......)
Hiccup : We got to do something now, bud! Or else, it'll be too late.

But Toothless was afraid to let Hiccup go against the Whispering Deaths.

Hiccup : It's all right! We'll be fine! I guess...... But I can't also leave them (the riders) like that?!
(Then Toothless agrees with him)

In the meantime, Astrid sees a person flying a dragon. Astrid didn't needed much time to get that it's Hiccup. She knew him from 5. And she still knows that only Hiccup disobey her orders in this time......

Astrid : What?! Hiccup! Oh no!
Snotlout : Hiccup! What is he doing here? He'll get caught!
Tuffnut : And that my friend, is call the 'Suicidal Rescue'. In other word, 'Hiccup'.
Ruffnut : Wow, he's coming form nowhere!
Astrid : How many times do I have to tell him to stay there?!?!

Astrid was acting like she was angry. But on the inside, she was happy. But she wanted to hide her happiness form everyone.

Snotlout : Ooo! This is gonna be epic! Astrid will mock Hiccup now!
Fishlegs : Umm......

They were out of attention from the Whispering Deaths...... Suddenly, one of the deaths attacked Barf and Belch. And that causes Ruffnut and Tuffnut to control them. But they didn't fall.

Hiccup : We need to play alone, bud. This deaths have been blocking them but not us. So we need to do something.

It was a cloudy day. Everything was dark. The clouds were black. But in one moment, the clouds started move and the sunlight came out. Suddenly, one of the deaths saw the sunlight, and instantly started behaving differently. This caught Hiccup's attention. Hiccup have seen it before. He has fought the deaths many times, but for the current memory losing accident, it feels like, Hiccup never seen any terrible creatures like them. It's completely unknown to him. He knew that Whispering Deaths aren't friendly with lights. But he didn't remember anything.

Hiccup : I feel like I've seen the crazy reacts of the Whispering Deaths, but I can't remember it! Ahhh!

Suddenly, in one second, Hiccup remembered it. He remembered every single things that helps to fight against a Death. He remembered it.

Hiccup : I remember!! I remember! The lights aren't suitable for the Deaths. They are afraid of it! I know what to do...... I can use my shield for it. Toothless let's head back to Edge.

Thanks for reading it. Please vote if you liked it!