Back from the patrol

The riders are playing Maces and Talons. Fishlegs and Heather are in one side. Their opponents are Astrid and Hiccup's team. And Heather and Fishlegs are close to a win.

Hiccup : Aww... we lose!!
Astrid : I really have to admit that you guys are so good in Maces and Talons.
Heather : You guys are a tough team. And you guys are perfect.
Fishlegs : Yeah.

Meanwhile Tuffnut and Ruffnut are back from patrol duty. And with a news.....

Tuffnut : Ruff and I are back from the patrol duty. And we have a news. It's great, awesome, Incredibly evil and......
Astrid : Yeah yeah we get it.... what's the news?
Ruffnut : People say that we are extremely good in patrol duty, and actually, we are!
Snotlout : No one has ever said that. And can you guys tell us WHAT'S THE NEWS For THOR'S SAKE?!!
Tuffnut : Alright fine!!! We saw dragon hunters coming towards the Edge with massive weapons and ships. And I really want those. They are coming from South.
Hiccup : How many are they??
Ruffnut: How are we going to tell that. We didn't count them!! Duh....
Hiccup : Glad you did saw them. Otherwise it would have been a big problem for us. Gang, let's wipe those filthy dragon hunters once again and...
Snotlout : Hold on a second..... why are we going to wipe them?? We have DRAGONS and we'll blast those dragon hunters to death. You should say "LET'S KILL!".
Hiccup : We're not going to kill any one! Besides we never tried to kill anyone!!
Snotlout : I knew this day will come. Our future chief is not using his brain. Oh... I forgot, you don't have one. Ha ha ha...
Hiccup : Oh Thor..... Alright gang, let's go.

Hiccup and the gang are going to fight against the hunters.

                                                                                    Next chapter - The Attack

Find out what will happen in the next chapter. If you like it then don't forget to vote.