Back in Edge

After some flying experiences with Toothless, Astrid and Hiccup have returned to Dragon's Edge.

Fishlegs : So.... you are saying that Toothless was the only one who brought him back his memories!!!!
Snotlout : Duhh.... Hookfang can bring back his memories , too.
Fishlegs : Oh yeah... your dragon doesn't even respect you.
Snotlout : Ha ha... Shut up, Fish face!
Astrid : Toothless didn't bring ALL of his memories back. So we need to.....
Fishlegs : But he did some of them. How remarkable!!! I mean, we all have tried, we failed. But it was Toothless!!!
Astrid : Hey!! We still need to bring back the rest of his memories.
Fishlegs : Yes, we have to.
Astrid : But how?
Fishlegs : We don't need to worry, now. We have found the solution for this problem. We will get his memories back.
Astrid : You are saying this so many times, can you please tell us how for THOR'S SAKE?!
Fishlegs : With the help of Toothless.
Astrid : Toothless?
Fishlegs : Yup, Toothless.
Astrid : How's Toothless going to do that? He is a dragon?
Fishlegs : Oh... he will. I'm pretty sure, he will. He did bring some of them. And I'm pretty sure, he will bring the rest of them.
Astrid : All right, I guess that's a good idea. So when do we start?
Fishlegs : Now?

After that, Fishlegs and Astrid went to meet Toothless.

Astrid : Hey.... Toothless? There he is!!
Fishlegs: Alright right Astrid, do your thing.
Astrid : Alright. Hey there, bud. Did you missed Hiccup?
(Toothless purred to Astrid)
Astrid : I know, bud. He's kinda lost his memories. But don't worry, we will get them back. Will you help me to get his memories back, bud?
(Toothless smiled and purred)
Astrid : So.... that means you're going to help me, bud!

Next Chapter - Help From a Dragon

Find out what will happen in the next chapter. If you like it then don't forget to vote.