Arriving at the Pack house

JAKE'S POV:

As soon as she went limp in my arms I let out a sigh of relief until I got a good look at her. Her snow white fur was covered in blood and holes. My wolf was growling at me 'Move idiot. Take her to get help! Don't just stand there! MOVE!'  With those last few words I took off toward the pack house. Thankfully it wasn't long before i reached the SUV that we use for rescue missions. As soon as I got to the door Matthew opened the door and the look on his face was enough to put on a horror movie victim. Matthew was the future beta of the pack but he got a lot of praise from the she-wolves. He has dirty blond hair in a military style cut and bright green eyes. At a look you would think he would put any pro football player to shame though he was standing at 5'11 he could take on loads of rouges and not flinch.

"What the hell man? We were supposed to get her back safely!" Mat never was one for dire situations. I pushed him out of the way accidentally touching one of the wounds on the poor girl. When she whimpered the driver Junior turned around to see what happened. I didn't even have time to tell him what happened because Junior doesn't take too kindly to people or werewolf to be hurt in his presence. And, let me tell you it is in the best interest for all if Junior remains calm. He stands at a height of 6'5 with jet black hair that was an inch or two taller than Matthew's and hazel eyes.

Its when his eyes glow amber gold with his wolf that you need to fear which was what I was looking at now. "Get you ass in here, get buckled up and hold on! We need to get her some help." Junior growled. Matthew and I wasted no time and followed his command. Within seconds we were buckled up and Junior was speeding down the road like the hounds of hell were after us. Matt being who his usually curious self asked,"So... what happened to her? Because I know you didn't do that." 

Junior looked at us in the rear view mirror and said, "You need to tell the pack to move out of the way when we arrive and have the doc there before we arrive." I nodded and reached out to the doc through our mind link. 'Hey doc. We're gonna need ya. The alpha's daughter is in bad shape. It looks like she has been shot about four times and is losing lots of blood.'  The doc replied right away 'I'm at the pack house now so it shouldn't take me long to prep a room for her. You don't have to worry about telling the rest of the pack I will take care of that. Though I think you should know that once her father hears of this he is going to go into a rage.' 

Something was bugging me so I replayed the doc's words in my head until i figured something out. 'Hey doc. You said when he hears about this not when we get there. Where is he?'  I could hear the doc sigh in my mind 'He is out with our Luna telling her about the child. That should be interesting to say the least. i think that by the time he gets word of the state his child is in i'm going to be swamped in work.'  I felt sorry for the doc and our alpha since he has to explain to his mate that he has a child that he didn't even know about. 

I was deep in thought when all of a sudden we heard someone gasp for air. Junior looked in his rear view mirror and a string of curses left his mouth. Matthew looked at the wolf in my lap and said, "Shit! How far are we from the house?" Junior answered him while I was trying everything to help her breathe, "It is just up ahead. We need to get her inside quickly so start preparing! Matthew help get Jake's seat belt off of him while he helps her." Matt nodded and did what he was told. 

We didn't even get into the driveway when Junior laid on the horn that was killing our sensitive ears. As we parked a few things happened at once the wolf in my arms quit breathing, the pack house door flew open as well as the car door and the doc with a few of the nurses were in front of me taking the she-wolf away on a gurney. I couldn't even begin to imagine what the alpha would do when he finds out. With a deflated sigh I follow everyone into the house. They were all crowding around the door that the doc just went through and were talking wildly about what was going on.