Picnic time..... or not??!

EMILY'S POV:

Once breakfast was done Kody and I walked out of the kitchen to see none other than Amanda sitting on the couch. My wolf became cautious and close to the surface. 'It will be okay. She has seen that she will become our next target if she is not careful.' Though it was meant to pacify her at least a bit, it didn't even touch her anger just shriveled up and died.

'NO! She has threatened our pup and we hadn't even gotten justice for him.' My wolf was not at all pleased with me for even thinking Amanda could get off easy from her. 'Fine then how about this? If she puts one toe out of line you will have free reign without my input for a bit while you take care of her how you please. But until then you allow me to take her on?'

She smiled like I had just promised her the world, 'Fine by me.'  I came back to reality to have a nice view of Kody's back. And, since I know that something happened while my wolf and I were chatting, by the way he was tensed, how could  I pass up the chance to get his attention? A smirk formed on my lips as my wolf howled with laughter.

Looking down I got a good look at his ass which was gorgeous but, that didn't save him from my hands. As soon as I put a hand on it and squeezed lightly Kody swiveled around with his eyes darkening with lust. Putting both of my hands on my hips and raising an eyebrow I said, "Well. That certainly got your attention now didn't it?" 

Kody growled obviously fighting his wolf. Smirking I leaned in close so it seemed like a kiss was in his near future. When we were a hair breathes away from each other I whispered, "We have an unwanted interruption present. But, soon babe." This caused Kody to groan but as soon as Amanda started laughing he tensed and an emotion that passed to quickly for me to catch. Turning to face her with his back once again to me he growled low and threateningly. "Baby why don't you go and pack what you think that Tony might need for the picnic. There is a little pond that we can swim in so be sure to pack those things too. I need to have a few words with Amanda." I could tell his wolf had taken control the way he said her name. 

My wolf came forward and I let her since her malice had dissipated. "Of course mate. Although you must surely that you will be questioned once we get to where we are going. And on that note you will also know that you and I will be the only ones going. Tony is going to the park with his grandparents. Also it was a nice try to hide it from us. Oh and slut." Amanda did something that was out of character for an insulted she-wolf. She actually chuckled. "Yes?" Her voice was sickly sweet like she had a secret and knew that it would rile my wolf if she didn't know. "I have told Tony as well as the alphas that if anyone so much as talk bad to my pup they will be severely punished with no hope for redemption. As well as if someone knows that something happened to my pup and did nothing to stop it or tell me immediately all involved will pay the price."

As she walked up the stairs I was trying to figure out how the heck did my wolf do all that while keeping me in the dark. She chuckled, 'You will know everything you will need to know about us soon Emily. Not alot of people will understand us when that time comes but as long as our mate is with us we will be fine come the red moon.'  This just confused me even more and she, of course, could sense it so she tried to soothe me. 'Emily don't think about it now. After all we have our mate waiting on us to get going. So I was thinking. You should get some rest while I get us to where we are going. Oh and don't worry. Our mate will be with me so my attention won't even be on that slut.' Hearing the truth to her words I agreed then closed all thoughts and allowed myself to slip into the peaceful darkness.

EMILY'S WOLF'S POV:

It took me about three minutes to get a bikini and an extra pair of clothes in a bag. I know that we are not the healthiest werewolf around but one look at our upbringing will explain our appearance and our protectiveness towards our pup. I know exactly who Emily and I are although she is not ready to even know about the red moon I had to do something to distract her before she questioned Kody on what had him tensed. Shaking my head I had a bad feeling Emily was going to push our mate away when she finds out his secret but she will need him when our destiny is revealed to all ,even to Emily herself. A sigh escapes from me as I can figure how many ways the picnic could end but, I will be there for Emily as we are one in the same.