Rise Against (Sequel to HNS) {18}

Recap:

"Your going back to your life okay? But its going to be different okay?"

"What do you mean by different?"

"You wont be the same"

"But-"

She stopped me with her hand. Then the water pulled me under. I screamed and went under water. The water glowed and I panicked. What did she mean by different?!?

.........................................................................................................................

Everything had happened so fast. I mean. too fast. I was nearly thrown into the water. As everything around me turned bright. I swam all around. Then I felt nothing. Not the cool water. Not even me.

I suddenly felt the need to breathe.

I gasped in a sharp breath and my eyes flew open.

Where am I?

I was laying down. In a tight space. Freezing cold metal was around me. I felt like I was in a coffin. But this isn't a coffin. Metal surrounded me though.

All I had to cover me was a white sheet.

The metal was merely inches from my face. I hate tight spaces.

I looked at myself in the shiny metal. But sense it was so close. I could only see half of my face.

My eyes. Green. I could tell it was me. But what did she mean by different??

What if Zack or Jack doesn't remember me! What if I never met them or never had a baby!

I was panicked. I stared at myself to try to calm down. Then screamed. My eyes.. Brown? They changed color. For Zack and Jack brown meant fear.

What does this mean? I watched carefully as my eyes changed back into green again.

Then I just screamed so loud my ears ached. I punched and kicked the walls.

"Get me out of here!" I cried. Then I heard a click.

Someone pulled my bed out of the awful box. The man stared at me in horror.

"Boo!" I teased. Then jumped off the table/bed and onto the floor. Keeping my white sheet wrapped around me tight.

I couldn't resist!

"Tell me where Zack is at" I demanded.

"I-I have no idea" He seemed confused.

"Then where is Jack?"

"He is in the main building"

"Where am I?"

"The morgue"

I nodded. Why haven't I been buried or cremated?

I ran out of the building. Who cares about me just being in a white sheet? I ran fast. Wait. Maybe I should have asked for directions..

I was really tired. Like I haven't slept in days. Well.. I have been dead.. My whole body feels like crap. I was hungry, thirsty and tired.

I sat down on a rock.

"Hello again. Samantha. I guess you've noticed some of the change" The angel was in front of me.

"What have you done to me?" I asked.

"I brought you back to life"

"What is wrong with me? My eyes?" I hinted.

"I leveled the playing field"