Edd x Reader x Matt

It started when you moved in next door to the Eddsworld house. The first day there, you made cookies and offered them some to indicate that you were new and that you wanted to make some new friends. You liked art, whether you could draw or not. Edd was fond of you for liking his artwork and doodles. Matt was interested in your beauty, also by the way that you make cookies very well. The two boys both, themselves, loved your personality, but of course, you didn't think that they liked you to the point where they actually loved you. 
You were offered to come over to spend the night since Tom would be out for the night at his girlfriend's place, and Tord already left due to an incident that they all never talked about.
It was a beautiful day as you were packing your backpack with the things that you would need for the night. Matt and Edd were both (very nicely) trying to decide who was going to come over to walk you like, two seconds to their home (since you're both neighbors, goofball). 

Tom swung his backpack over his shoulder and went into the kitchen to search the fridge for his alcohol while Edd and Matt were begging one another to go over to Y/N's house. 
"No worries, Edd! I can go over there, we'll be fine," Matt set two pairs of his hands on Edd's shoulders and shook him gently, their eyes locked into one another's. Tom bumped his head trying to get it out of the fridge, "ack!" He grunted. Rubbing the back of his cranium, Tom shut the fridge with his checkered shoe/foot and faced the two of them. "Why don't you both just go over there? You're both her friends, aren't you?" Tom was right. Like usual. Edd threw his shoes on and so did Matt. They raced to your house but Edd stopped and tripped over his own feet, Matt, running into Edd while they both tumbled to the ground in a painful pretzel. 
"Why'd you stop?! My beautiful face is going to get dirty!" Edd pointed to Tom handing Y/N a bouquet of flowers, sneering at the two boys before walking inside with his 'girlfriend'.

T-T-That's all folks!