Tom x Reader (I'm scared)

The midnight was nothing to make you jump out of your pants, but the fact that it was raining so very hard, it made the house creak and some water sneaked itself into the house. You saw on the news that it may be the sign of an earthquake. Edd, Matt, and Tord got stuck at the grocery store, and the store owner wouldn't let anybody out because of how flooded and dangerous it was. Tom...he was at the bar, and you were very worried about him. Just as you thought you were alone, Tom busted through the door and got inside quickly before shutting the door behind him. "Y/N, Y/N!" You went out of the room you were in and went up to him, "Tom, you're okay!" "Of course I am, but my appetite for alcohol isn't. Hey, you look a bit pale. You alright?" You stood under his eyeless gaze but gave a nod of approval and opened your arms for a hug. He gladly accepted and got you soaked because he was outside in the rain. "Tom, you're freezing! You could catch a cold-" you went to the bathroom and grabbed a towel, returning and following Tom up to his room. "..Why are you following-" he turned around and you gave him the towel. "Oh, uh..thanks." He took it and went into his room to change.

You know, since Edd and the others aren't here...maybe you could tell Tom how you feel. Lightning struck outside, then all the lights went out making you scream one certain name, "TOM!" You felt somebody pick you up, but you obviously knew it was Tom....he carried you to your bedroom and laid you down laying beside you. "Tom..Tom, I'm really scared..." You admitted and he didn't respond. "Tom.." You nudged him and he hugged you with a response. "You don't need to be scared, I'm here and I won't let anything happen to you. You know why? Because I care for you." You smiled and hugged back. "You really do?" "Of course. You're one of the best people- possibly one of the greatest person I've ever met. And no matter what, I'll always-"...he cleared his throat. "Love you." "Oh, Tom...I love you too." You felt his lively smile. "Y/N, kiss me right now." "Yes, sir." With that, he placed his lips against yours, and you two chuckled. Throughout the night, you both just talked about random stuff until passing out.

The end.