Kinda-Sub Tord x Female Reader (Lemon)

Note: Listen, if you're not into sex stuff, then I suggest not reading. I will make another Tord x Reader for those that don't like naughty stuff (butthenagainidontunderstandsincetordisacompletenaughtybastard) so, yeah. Have fun?

Note: A secret character will be joining you and Tord

Tord had started being so bossy to you lately, and it really pissed you off. He would pin you against the wall and bite at your neck, he would smack your ass when you went by. Sure, you two were dating and it was normal, but when you have about a million bite marks and have to deal with the same thing every day...it really gets tiring. So you decided to get payback. 

As soon as Tord was about to smack your bum, you grabbed his hand and used your elbow to push him against the wall. You could tell he was extremely shocked to see this happen, he was even more shocked when you began to kiss him and run your fingers under his red hoodie, "man...oh, Y/N...what has gotten into you this morning?.." You could tell he loved it, that sick perverted idiot. But you loved him. You smacked at him and hissed, "shut up!" He rubbed his cheek and smirked. "Whatever you say, mistress." You took off Tord's hoodie and his shirt, beginning to kiss his chest and make imaginary circles on it. "You're the one getting fucked, now." You grabbed his hand and lead him into the bedroom. Pushing the commie onto the bed, you got on top of him and begin to rub him through his jeans...he already had a boner. "Eerrr...Y/N, please don't tease me....let's just get this over with!" He groaned, and before he could try to take the lead, you tied Tord's hands together with his own hoodie that you snatched. "You sneaky who--" his words were blocked out when you roughly kissed him and rubbed him through his pants. You two had kissed for a while before you felt yourself getting wet...so you decided to be nice and take off his pants. Tord seemed to ache from being in his boxers, so you poked at his boner and leaned down to kiss him through his black boxers. "Y/N...please just suck me off.." so you removed his boxers, and attended to his desire. Your tongue trailed from the tip of his cock to the bottom. Stroking his balls, you carefully squeezed his decent sized member and kissed the sides. You felt a pair of hands snatch you from behind and you panicked before hearing Tord snicker. "Well if it isn't my favorite Jehovas Witness!" Tom had glared at Tord and playfully tugged at your shorts, sticking his finger under one strap of your panties. You were confused why Tord and Tom were doing this to you, you thought that they hated each other. But you only shrugged it off. Tord had got his hands untangled, and took off your shirt while Tom held you down and kissed your neck softly. You felt a finger rub your pussy slowly, making you let out your first moan. Two hands clasped onto your breasts roughly and began rubbing, squeezing, then licking in between them. Before you knew it, you were naked, and being tormented by two hot guys. You felt yourself get on your hands and knees, Tord had taken a grip of your hair and shoved his cock into your mouth while Tom slowly slides himself inside your wet cavern. You let out a moan once Tom began to go faster, of course...Tord and Tom still hated each other, so you could tell that this was a game to see who could please you the most. You wanted to make Tord jealous, so you tried to moan Tom's name with his cock in your mouth. "Tom!~" Tom held onto your hips and kissed your side gently while Tord pulled your hair and glared at Tom, he didn't want you to suck his cock and moan his enemys name. Tord pulled you off of Tom and stuck his own member inside your womanhood while Tom put his manhood inside your mouth and let you suck on his member slowly. Tord went very rough inside your mouth whilst Tom rubbed your sides and pounded you gently. Tom began to cum and pulled out while cuddling you from behind. Tord came inside your mouth and forced you to lick up every drop. Afterwards, Tom was cuddling you on the left while Tord cuddled your side on the right. The two boys tried to pry one another off of you, but they ended up falling asleep...leaving you astonished. End.